HIPO TIP or hyper glycemia

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/09/2017 12:12 p.m.

Good I would like to know if someone has been able to consult with a doctor who is better hypos or hyper glycemia.I mean that it is less harmful.
We all know that the ideal is to have a glycemia control throughout the flat day, but that is almost impossible mission, or at least for me, the fact is that the hypos go unnoticed and when I notice symptoms I correct it,But I have asked and each doctor says one thing.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/09/2017 12:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

None of the 2 things, but there would be no scale by which we must govern and try to stabilize our glucose.A hypoglúcemia entails its greatest risk in a loss of consciousness, but also other things.Being continuously with a blood glucose deficit since it is distributed throughout the body (brain), on the other hand, always being at low levels the sensitivity of the organism to the detection of glucose deficit.Hyperglycemia lead at their greatest risk to ketoacidosis and always being high values ​​led to that and many other things.In summary, you can as caution or be prevented to mark a different scale from the established and therefore less good, one further up 110-180 for example and try to stabilize in 140-150.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/09/2017 5:29 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.