Consequence of hypoglyúcemia ????

LuVi's profile photo   07/28/2017 7:02 p.m.

I am not wasting time to read or see anything about this type of characters, but the news has caught my attention for what is suggested in it, I do not know if it is a reliable source (we already know and we are accustomed to seeing bestialities inThe type or television of the type "has hypoglyúcemia because it needs insulin" or similar) and if what is told in it is so it is counted or there is something else, but for what is understood, it seems to refer to it.
"Diagnose brain death to Suso's sister (Big Brother 16)"

A few days ago it was known that Suso's sister, Big Brother 16 contestant and 16 survivors, had health problems.We now know that they have diagnosed their brain death.Mila Ximénez told it yesterday in Save Me and through the young social networks the sad news was confirmed.

"He had an accident as a result of a very severe diabetes that he already suffered, this caused him a coma and have diagnosed him with brain death," he confirmed Suso through his representative to Mila Ximénez.The collaborator explained that Yara suffered a fainting, was at home alone and entered into a coma."When they found her, the state was very serious," he revealed and added: "They have diagnosed brain death."

"Vital organs continue to work and, for the moment, he will live monitored to an apparatus that will keep him until they stop working," he said and explained that Suso wants to be next to her and make clear what happened to avoid speculation.

Due to this serious situation, Suso prefersaccounts for the moment.

“For a period of time this personal account of Suso will remain inactive.The management of said account will be managed by its representation agency temporarily.A very strong hug and thanks for the support and affection received.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/28/2017 7:02 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

As you can read there are phrases that unequivocally see that who has written the article or news does not have muchsuffer continuous hypoglycemia.Here a news that as it is understood in it, a hypoglúcemia can be lethal or very harmful.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/28/2017 7:11 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

A serious hypoglycemia without attention, you know what you can do .., but to get to that extreme you have to have very bad luck ...,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/28/2017 7:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.