Doubt insulin pump

Jess's profile photo   06/23/2018 7:18 a.m.

Hello.I have the doubt that if they put an insulin bomb for the preparation of a pregnancy and then carry it during pregnancy.Once this is finished they continue to keep you with the pump or take it away.We already know how this is the bombs that for you to put it on some planets :)).The hospital that takes me lends it to you while you prepare the pregnancy and you are pregnant.Someone has had the experience.Thank you

Jess's profile photo
Jess
06/23/2018 7:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Jess said:
Hello.I have the doubt that if they put an insulin bomb for the preparation of a pregnancy and then carry it during pregnancy.Once this is finished they continue to keep you with the pump or take it away.We already know how this is the bombs that for you to put it on some planets :)).The hospital that takes me lends it to you while you prepare the pregnancy and you are pregnant.Someone has had the experience.Thanks

I understand that as soon as they assign it to you, they will not take it away.
And depending on the community in cases of pregnancy they also subsidize the MCG.

Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/23/2018 10:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Jess said:
Hello.I have the doubt that if they put an insulin bomb for the preparation of a pregnancy and then carry it during pregnancy.Once this is finished they continue to keep you with the pump or take it away.We already know how this is the bombs that for you to put it on some planets :)).The hospital that takes me lends it to you while you prepare the pregnancy and you are pregnant.Someone has had the experience.Thanks

There are autonomous communities such as some hospitals in Barcelona that put them for pregnancy and then take it out but you get pregnant or give birth.Then if you want to continue entering the waiting list to put it back following the rules of all those who try to access it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/14/2018 1:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.