Online purchase of 0.3 ml insulin syringes

asanz's profile photo   08/07/2017 7:45 p.m.

Hello, I still like the syringes than the feathers, and I spend about 6 daily, in the health center they give me a box of 100 every month and a half and do not arrive.Someone bought them online? I went to a pharmacy and told me that they couldn't get them.
Thank you

asanz's profile photo
asanz
08/07/2017 7:45 p.m.

Padre de Paco 11 años, debutó Nov 2014
Insulatard+Novorapid mañanas; Levemir+Novorapid noches
Ex-usuario de Dexcom G4. Ahora Freestyle
Hemo: Dic 2015: 6,5 Marzo 2016: 6,0

You can use them twice for the same insulin, if they are BD brand, nothing happens to them.
But I think you can find them online.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/07/2017 11:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Your recommendation @"regina" does not seem very adequate, much less hygienic.Before you should go to explain the problem to your doctor and try to increase the amount of material or even directly with the nurse.But a formal and written claim was possible, with the prescription and a small statistic of the times that is supplied insulin (with corrections), in this forum there are hundreds of post related to the use of the same needles several times and the99% we agree that it is unhealthy and nothing hygienic.If we assume without giving importance that one needle can be used several times, then we cannot complain and claim when they impose it.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/08/2017 10:10 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.