{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba', 'es': 'Insulina Tresiba'} Image

Insulin Tresiba

Rmadrid's profile photo   07/16/2017 12:26 p.m.

Hello,

My endocrine has changed the slow insulin lantus for the threeiba since Lantus fell short and arrived with the high blood glucose to breakfast that is when I skew it, he told me that it was a relatively new insulita and that it gave good results although at the beginning it costa bit of adaptation and could produce hypoglycemia.

Do you use threeiba?How are you doing?

Thank you!

Rmadrid's profile photo
Rmadrid
07/16/2017 12:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I used it and it did not work for me, I punctured it at night and in mid -morning I had hyperglycemia, it is as if I lost the action, and I had to click it 2 times to if they changed it to levimir that if it has a good effect but I have toPut 2 times in the morning and at night I bare a roll: ((((

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/16/2017 12:47 p.m.

As soon as I have been clicking on me for three days and it has not yet given me any hypoglycemia but if I still get up with high blood glucose, I comment that it would take several days to take effect but I don't know if it's why I am something stressed for personal reasons and that affects meor why isn't he working for me ... Anyway it is still soon to know

Rmadrid's profile photo
Rmadrid
07/16/2017 12:52 p.m.

If you see that you are not doing well with threeiba, try the toujeo.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/16/2017 1:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

My experience 1 year of use was not good, I started on the recommendation of the endocrine to put it at 17.30 it caused me hyper and on top if I was going to do sports I arrived at dinner even higher, changed the time to before eating idem, in the endI opted for the morning before breakfast, the traction was in reverse, it reached the food very fair and then the high afternoon.It is not a flat insulin as they sell, it has peaks, since its duration is more than 24 hours and flashes, the sport does not get along well.For all this, I change to Toujeo and the truth much better, flatter, lasts 24 hours and is very predictable with sport.Each body assimilates in different ways the action of insulin, which is best for each one to try and find the insulin that best stabilizes their blood glucose according to their rhythm of life.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/16/2017 3:59 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I am very happy with the Tresiba, I am phenomenal but as you can see for comments from other people, each diabetic is a world.If they don't just convince you the results you get with her, eat it to your endocrine and change it to you.
All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/18/2017 11:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

My daughter was also spent from Lantus to Tresiba in February, it was hard for us to adjust it almost a month, but now it is doing super good.We have eliminated the hypers that I had with Lantus in the afternoon and the hypos of the morning.Of course, any change we make we have to wait almost a week to see its effect.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/18/2017 2:17 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.