{'en': 'Lastless milk', 'es': 'Leche sin lactosa'} Image

Lastless milk

Paulescu's profile photo   08/11/2017 1:59 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Reviewing the nutritional label of lactose milk (the producer indicates in the "lactose -free" container, it is struck that the HC remain practically equal to normal, skim or semi milk.

But do not say that lactose has been eliminated? Isn't the lactose in 98-99% the cause of HC in milk?

Then, according to the nutritional label, why do HC continue to appear?

As for the skim, why does glycemia rise more after an intake, for example 100 ml, than with whole milk?

Greetings,

Paulescu's profile photo
Paulescu
08/11/2017 1:59 p.m.

LADA desde 2-2010/ 44 años
Lantus 16 u en tránsito a Toujeo / Novorapid 4/6/5

To lactose milk add lactase, an enzyme that divides it into glucose and galactose, sugars that are absorbed faster than lactose.
And the skimmed has greater glycemic union because it does not carry fat that delays the absorption.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/11/2017 2:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I feared it, they do not eliminate it, they transform it mercy to lactase.That is, the IG for this milk will be greater than for the whole, even greater in the skimlessness without lactose (I do not know if it is marketed, I suppose there will be).Thanks Regina

Paulescu's profile photo
Paulescu
08/11/2017 2:47 p.m.

LADA desde 2-2010/ 44 años
Lantus 16 u en tránsito a Toujeo / Novorapid 4/6/5

I just drink a glass of lactose and skimless milk and has given me a brutal sugar peak, I never take it again.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/02/2018 12:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri, lactose -free milk, that is, milk with lactase, makes more peak.This is because when the disaccharide already divided into glucose and galactose comes, it is digested faster.In addition, fat (which in this case does not have) slows absorption.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/02/2018 6:18 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@ReginaSorry, I repeated ..

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/02/2018 6:21 p.m.

Well, my endocrine told me to drink lactose milk.
I am not in the insulin phase yet but it will not take it.
You see the label and apparently seems harmless (within my ignorance).
Thank you.

susal's profile photo
susal
12/03/2018 1:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not drink milk as a general rule, I am with flu and I wanted something warm and I ventured but of course I pass, the next one I drink a glass of normal milk and period.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/03/2018 4:36 p.m.

@Susal, to normal milk some pusts (lactase enzyme) are added and that is a lactose -free milk.It has no benefit, except for people who do not produce such enzyme.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/04/2018 12:02 p.m.

@"Nigiri" changes to light soybeans.It has very few hydrates and does not peak.
It is more expensive than any normal milk but it is worth it, total, I only take a glass a day.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/06/2018 2:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello @ruthbia, before it was the only thing I took, soy milk but since I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism I must avoid taking soybeans.Lactose -free milk is because it was my mother in the fridge and that day I was at home but I never take milk, nor coffee or anything like that ... Thank you very much!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/14/2018 11:36 a.m.

paulescu said:
hello everyone,

Reviewing the nutritional label of lactose milk (the producer indicates in the "lactose -free" container, it is struck that the HC remain practically equal to normal, skim or semi milk.

But do not say that lactose has been eliminated? Isn't the lactose in 98-99% the cause of HC in milk?

Then, according to the nutritional label, why do HC continue to appear?

As for the skim, why does glycemia rise more after an intake, for example 100 ml, than with whole milk?

Greetings,

Hello, I think there are concepts that you do not complete> I leave you an article in which I think they explain quite well.

I hope it helps you.

All the best!

comerybeber's profile photo
comerybeber
03/20/2021 12:20 a.m.

Hola, soy Salva y me encanta hablar sobre gastronomía, enología, salud, nutrición y recetas en mi blog comerybeber.

@Paulc, do not remove lactose, degrades in glucose and galactose, the sugars that form lactose.
In the end, it is sweeter and with a higher glycemic index.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/20/2021 3:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.