{'en': 'Sleep and diabetes', 'es': 'Dormir y diabetes'} Image

Sleep and diabetes

Josu's profile photo   07/18/2017 11:45 a.m.

Hello good,

I have been sleeping for several months for several months, I have always had trouble sleeping but in recent months I have not slept more than 2 hours.

It is not that it affects me a lot in life I will work and do sports every day and I have a controlled diabetes quite well with my last 5.9 hemoglobin but I think the way of being is bitter.

My question is, before being diabetic if I ever taken some muscle or sleeping relaxant but now since they diagnosed me when I did not take almost medications that were to ask if any of you have taken some medication to help sleep.On Friday I have endo and I will ask him too.

Thank you!

Josu's profile photo
Josu
07/18/2017 11:45 a.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

Before taking any type of ansoolithic or somniferous you must consult with your doctor, anyway, the taking of these diabetes medications is not contraindicated.
All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/18/2017 12:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I have taken all kinds of relaxing, sleeping and even hypnotics being diabetic and the doctor has never told me that I cannot take it for having it.

As Nigiri says, consult it with your doctor, but for example melatonin usually helps sleep more hours in a row and in principle is quite natural.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/18/2017 12:24 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I leave you a topic that may interest you.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/18/2017 1 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.