Dexcom transmitter G5

BanHop's profile photo   08/26/2017 5:52 a.m.

Good, does anyone have an exhausted G5 transmitter to give me?I would pay shipping.Thank you

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/26/2017 5:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, you could tell me your experience C the Dexcom, I am waiting for them to bring it to me, I have many expectations!It is for my 5 -year -old son.How much do the sensors last?And is it real that the transmitters can change the battery and continue using them?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/26/2017 6:06 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

I don't know, I'm just looking for a G5 transmitter.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/26/2017 8:09 a.m.

Does someone interest a change of a G5 transmitter for one G4?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/29/2017 8:32 a.m.

dani76 said:
Hello, you could tell me your experience c the dexcom, I am waiting for them to bring it to me, I have many expectations!It is for my 5 -year -old son.How much do the sensors last?And is it real that the transmitters can change the battery and continue using them?

If you are looking for a specific topic of the continuous measurement system Dexcom, there you can find the characteristics, specifications, models, pros and cons, price and most importantly the opinion of the users who use it.The forum website has a search engine, using it prevents post with the same theme of repeating massively, causing new users a great disorder when locating topics for specific information.You also have the option through a private message to any moderator that indicates the link to the post.All the best.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/29/2017 10:16 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Luvi thanks!It was hard for me to realize how the forum works, since it is my first time, but I already discovered it !!Thank you

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/29/2017 1:59 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.