{'en': 'Toujeo comparative - Tresiba', 'es': 'Comparativa Toujeo - Tresiba'} Image

Toujeo comparative - Tresiba

Regina's profile photo   07/05/2018 9:42 a.m.

So that you put your experiences, and which one you like the most and why? Do not forget to put: the good, the ugly and the bad ...;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/05/2018 9:42 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I used Lantus.I caused me problems of nocturnal hypoglycemia.The endocrine suggested to change to Tresiba: problem totally solved by me.A success, from the first hour, suggested by the same endocrine.I told him about Toujeo and he told me that it was only Lantus, only more concentrated and an "alternative" of another laboratory, to the imminent placing in the three -year market.
Conclusion: Very satisfied with Tresiba, although I never got to try Toujeo.

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
07/05/2018 1:40 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Well, I'm very happy that I have done so well. When an insulin works, life changes completely.
All the best!

What dose did you get from Lantus?What time?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/05/2018 2:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@"Regina" I have not tried Tresiba, I went directly from Lantus to Toujeo and is a little flatThe manufacturer admits you up to 3 hours apart between one day and another, there are days that I put it at 8 and others at 10. In general the idea I have is that threeiba is more flat than Toujeo, however it usually givesMore adaptation problems and people who come from Lantus usually have fewer problems with Toujeo, which after all is a modified Lantus.My recommendation is that if your daughter needs an insulin as flat as possible, try threeiba, and if not go directly to Toujeo that will surely give it less problems.In any case, if your endocrine does not put you, try both and then decide, to the people who have gone well with Tresiba are delighted.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
07/05/2018 10:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I went from Lantus to Tresiba and I am delighted.I have not tried it.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/05/2018 10:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I started with Tresiba and although it is true that it caught me in a time of labor changes with what entails physically and mentally I did not get the point although it is also true that in the 4 months I was with her and when not seeing acceptable results,I tried all the schedules to see if I found the key but with inexplicable hyperglycemia peaks;On the next visit with the endo, he directly took it to me and told me that it was already the 3rd person who was removed for the same reason although he also told me that there were people who worked perfectly for what it is clear that it is clear thatIt is neither better nor worse insulin, they are doing well and Ort@s no.-

With Toujeo, I went well since the 1st day compared to Tresiba, it is not the panacea and you also have to look for its point and time of administration as with any insulin but at least in my case better toujeo.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/05/2018 11:23 p.m.

Hello
I started with Lantus and I tried picores when injecting it or simply more pain in the puncture of the usual and I also experienced hypoglycemia at night more than once.
So that I changed to Tresiba nothing has happened to me again and I am very happy.
In addition, I like the Tresiba pen.
I have not tried Toujeo.
Greetings

Eva Ortmann's profile photo
Eva Ortmann
07/07/2018 3:45 p.m.

DM1 nov. 2017 | Novorapid + Tresiba | HbA1c MOLT ALTA

With me with the Lantus I also happened to the itching.I also not covered me 24 hours and gave me some nocturnal hypos.With great toujero, I am very happy.For me it is very flat and does not cause me hypos.To do sports I am doing very well because I almost never have to eat anything before and I can do it while in values ​​of 80 without problem.I have not tried the threeiva.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
07/08/2018 12:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Hi, I'm new here, I would like to know if the insulin you are talking about, is new;Because I am getting threeiba and they gave it to me as supernovedosa.Thank you so much

Mar44's profile photo
Mar44
07/08/2018 7:31 p.m.

@"Mar44", will take three years in the Spanish market and the Toujeo for several years.I am not sure of the times, but they have been in Spain for some time.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/08/2018 9:58 p.m.

Thank you very much, I thought that Toujeo was an insulin of these last generation calls.I put threeiba 48 unds at night and get up with 210 sugar, more or less.It is also true that I wake up 2 or 3 times at night and have a coffee with a couple of cookies.The truth has been diabetic and there are times when everything escapes me.Greetings to all

Mar44's profile photo
Mar44
07/09/2018 9:09 a.m.

@Mar44, but you wake up because you are low?And then you eat more than the account and dawn with hyper?Could it have too much threeiba?
Do you get fast at meals?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/10/2018 9:36 a.m.

Thank you very much for telling us your experience with these insulins.

Some have been better with one than with another, but in general they have improved control and quality of life, and much in some cases.
Let's see if my daughter takes the point to any of them., That the month who comes in and is already determined to change, now needs more stability to work and with Lantus tends to go down in the afternoon.

A hug to all!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/10/2018 9:49 a.m.

regina said:
@mar44, but you wake up because you are low?And then you eat more than the account and dawn with hyper?Could it have too much threeiba?
If you regain for breakfast, food and dinner I put insulin fast novorapid.All the best

Mar44's profile photo
Mar44
07/12/2018 6:41 a.m.

mar44 said:
regina said:
@mar44, but you wake up because you are low?And then you eat more than the account and dawn with hyper?Could it have too much threeiba?
If you regain for breakfast, food and dinner I put insulin fast novorapid.All the best

And no, I do not wake up because I am low, 1 year and peak that wakes me several times at night.The Sikiatra is already treating me but I still get up many times.My last glycosylated hemoglobin has been 7.5

Mar44's profile photo
Mar44
07/12/2018 6:45 a.m.

Well then you will wake up high for what you eat at night.You can take a sugar infusion and if you feel like eating more, put on one or two fast units, to wake up well .., Calcul it ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/12/2018 1:43 p.m.

regina said:
then you will wake up high so you eat at night.You can take a sugar infusion and if you want to eat more, put on one or two units of fast, to wake up well .., Calcul

Thanks Regina, I will try what you tell me, have if under hemoglobin in a couple of months.Thank you so much

Mar44's profile photo
Mar44
07/12/2018 4:34 p.m.

I struck with 12 of Lantus and made a lotTresiba had not experimented with pregnant women, as well or toujeo (I don't know and gave me something, as at the beginning with threeiba) or Lantus .. and I didn't even stop well but I got out of there with Lantus more than anything because I already knew her ..And now I am regretting not having told him to try Toujeo ..
More than anything for the strong hypos they gave me ..
I am left with threeiba that is the one that worked best to me

eri's profile photo
eri
11/14/2019 5:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.