"Silent murderous"

Sorprendido's profile photo   09/02/2017 8:40 p.m.

Hello everyone

They are the words with which a good woman, mother of five children, four of them diabetic, defined this disease.I heard it today in a well -known radio station.He lamented the little that was done to solve this ailment, when he commented on the case of a diabetic child with 9 months.

Maybe some more from you had the opportunity to listen to it.The program presenter announced that she would deal with the problem in one of her programs.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
09/02/2017 8:40 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Saying the name of the chain would help a lot.And if you said the name of the program we could even look for the online audio.;)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/02/2017 8:48 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It was Saturday, in Onda Cero, in the morning."I give you my word" program, directed by I. Gemio.The truth was a very short, but substantial interview.So it's all I can tell you.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
09/03/2017 5:55 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.