{'en': 'Type 2 diabetes 15 years ago and sometimes I am afraid of this disease', 'es': 'Diabetica tipo2 hace 15 años y en ocasiones le tengo miedo a esta enfermedad'} Image

Type 2 diabetes 15 years ago and sometimes I am afraid of this disease

Guille's profile photo   09/08/2017 3:30 a.m.

Hello,

Guille Guerrero called me and I am Type2 diabetic about 15 years ago and sometimes I am afraid of this disease, as at this time I feel bad and I do not reason, I hope to find encourage here with you.

Thanks for accepting me!

Guille's profile photo
Guille
09/08/2017 3:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Fear ever, always respect.I have been in the forum for a short time, but I am finding out things that in 15 years being a diabetic I did not know that they existed and could be done.Here you will find a lot of help.Welcome

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
09/10/2017 12:57 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Hi Raulgc thanks for the welcome, I hope just as you learn from all of you greetings

Guille's profile photo
Guille
09/10/2017 5:19 a.m.

Welcome!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/10/2017 7:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Regina Thank you Greetings: -ss

Guille's profile photo
Guille
09/10/2017 7:43 p.m.

Welcome to the "guille" forum, with the time you have been, you will surely explain very interesting experiences!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/10/2017 9:17 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks Fer, I hope to be of some utility and it will be glad

Guille's profile photo
Guille
09/12/2017 4:35 p.m.

Welcome Guille.
Do not scare you diabetes, you can learn to understand it even if it changes every day and demands a lot of control.It is very tired at least for me, but it does not prevent me from doing anything I like

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/13/2017 7:37 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.