Tresiba/ Toujeo

Antoniomesa153's profile photo   07/15/2018 10:31 a.m.

Hello everyone, I have not written anything, and just read I clarify a lot of doubt and learn even more.My son has been with Toujeo for 3 months, he previously had threeiba.He is doing very well is a basal insulin and has not given him any hypo.It is almost flatter than the Tresiba.He has the dose administered in 15 and puts it at night about 11pm.
It is true that now on vacation it was very fair at breakfast time since the hours of sleep are extended and he exercises for what is now in 13 and we always have to wait about 3/4 days to assess whether it goes upor it goes down depending on how to get to breakfast.Of course, sometimes he gets up in summer at 10:30/11h.
We are doing so and goes between 90/120 and without hypos, although it ever has them but because it does more account sport or does not calculate the portions well.There is much to learn has been 9 months since your debut.
This is my experience I hope it helps.
Thanks and greetings.

Antoniomesa153's profile photo
Antoniomesa153
07/15/2018 10:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks @"antoniomesa153" for your experience.You do not know the luck that the parents have now with these new insulins, I do not want to remember what I happened to my daughter with those insulins of 20 years ago ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/15/2018 10:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.