Dexcom computer program

aranzazuleg's profile photo   08/01/2017 10:18 a.m.

Hello, I know that Dexcom has an application for the computer that serves to lower the meter data and see half of fortnights, graphics, etc.I would like to know where you can see the hemoglobin that the meter you have, PQ in the free is immediately seen and more or less coincides, but I have not managed to find it in the Dexcom program.

I begin to think that I do not calculate it ...

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/01/2017 10:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Aranzazuleg" I have used it for a long time, now it is a web application, when I connect the DEXCOM, it automatically sends the data and I see them on the web, before it gave you the estimated HBA1C, but for a few months that they have removed andThey say that in the future they will activate it again, but they don't say when, for now, this is what Dexcom offers, I don't know if there is another way of getting the information and consulting it, perhaps with the XDrip?

fer's profile photo
fer
08/01/2017 10:26 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have a program downloaded on the computer, I do not access any website, and in the hospital they have the same program ....

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/01/2017 10:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.