About hyperinsulinemia

mario69's profile photo   08/06/2017 2:54 p.m.

After 21 years of knowing my diabetes, I remembered, reading some articles, that when they made the glycemia curve, I heard that the weird of the result was mentioned at the two HS, as I showed a value close to a hiccup.If I find this analysis I will verify it.
And now I know it would be a subject of hyperinsulinemia.Having attacked it in time, might not developed my DBT.I say this to be able to advise my son or descendants of diabetics about this situation and therefore send this link to share a report on hyperinsulinemia.
Despite taking more time to write, I tried to do it with the corresponding punctuation marks and adequate spelling and grammar, for a better understanding of the ideas to be transmitted and because it is more beautiful.
I accept any correction to learn to make it better and better and contribute to the correct use of the Spanish language, so beaten lately by media neologisms and compact expressions such as those that Twitter and others force.Without counting the horrors that are seen in the newspapers and are heard in all means of information.
It is clear that the most important thing is what you want to transmit, but it is well done, better.
It is the best I could do with the memories of the tongue classes of the '60 and '70.
Greetings
Link

mario69's profile photo
mario69
08/06/2017 2:54 p.m.

Diabetes 2, pero insulinorequiriente, con resistencia a la insulina y pancreas agotado.
HbA1c: dic '16: 12,8; mar '17: 10,9
Fallece mi madre oct '17
Ida a Paraguay feb '18
HbA1c: oct '18: 8,7; ene '19: 6,5; abr '19: 6,2 abr '19: 6,5; jun '19: 7,5; set '19: ???
Detemir 26 7:30 y 20 19:30
Aspartica 4 antes desay y mer y 5 antes alm y cena.
200 a 250gr de HC diarios, 80gr Prot y 80gr Grasa. Segun actividad.
71 años 88kg 1,72.

mario69 said:
After 21 years of knowing my diabetes, I remembered, reading some articles, that when they made the glycemia curve, I heard that the strange of the result was mentioned at the result at two hours,Well, it showed a value close to a hiccup.If I find this analysis I will verify it.
And now I know it would be a subject of hyperinsulinemia.Having attacked it in time, might not developed my DBT.I say this to be able to advise my son or descendants of diabetics about this situation and therefore send this link to share a report on hyperinsulinemia.
Despite taking more time to write, I tried to do it with the corresponding punctuation marks and adequate spelling and grammar, for a better understanding of the ideas to be transmitted and because it is more beautiful.
I accept any correction to learn to make it better and better and contribute to the correct use of the Spanish language, so beaten lately by media neologisms and compact expressions such as those that Twitter and others force.Without counting the horrors that are seen in the newspapers and are heard in all means of information.
It is clear that the most important thing is what you want to transmit, but it is well done, better.
It is the best I could do with the memories of the tongue classes of the '60 and '70.
Greetings
Link

Thank you, Mario.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
08/06/2017 3:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

mario69 said:
After 21 years of knowing my diabetes, I remembered, reading some articles, that when they made the glycemia curve, I heard that the strange of the result was mentioned at the result at two hours,Well, it showed a value close to a hiccup.If I find this analysis I will verify it.
Greetings
Link

Thank you, Mario.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
08/06/2017 3:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Amelie glad me on Sunday hug

mario69's profile photo
mario69
08/06/2017 3:25 p.m.

Diabetes 2, pero insulinorequiriente, con resistencia a la insulina y pancreas agotado.
Fallece mi madre oct '17
Ida a Paraguay feb '18
HbA1c: oct '18: 8,7; ene '19: 6,5; abr '19: 6,2 abr '19: 6,5; jun '19: 7,5; set '19: ???
71 años 88kg 1,72.

I was able to rescue this other article.
I can no longer enter because the page asks me.
Link

mario69's profile photo
mario69
08/06/2017 3:28 p.m.

Fallece mi madre oct '17
Ida a Paraguay feb '18
71 años 88kg 1,72.

You could not do anything to avoid the advance of diabetes, but greater surveillance to treat it in time

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/07/2017 12:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.