Insulin and meters in very cold countries

Xico_diabetico's profile photo   08/06/2017 6:02 p.m.

Hello good, I write to see if you can help in the following issue ...
The fact is that I want to go to a Nordic country at Christmas, but I have the doubt of how to save insulin and meters, strips and others at temperatures of -20 or -10 degrees below zero, I have enough concern, this year stateIn very hot countries and with the cold portfolio I have not had a problem, but otherwise I do not know how to do it, both insulin, as the meter are quite sensitive to so abrupt changes of temperature .. you have if you can help me or advise meThe one who has gone through the same situation ...

Xico_diabetico's profile photo
Xico_diabetico
08/06/2017 6:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello partner, I use a contaur Next meter, I carry it in all my outputs through the mountain, the temperatures are below 10, although I can already assure you that at 0 degrees they do not work either, so I have taken my thermal shirtsTo the seamstress and have sewn everyone in the front a golden style patch with three bags with another elastic fabric that I looked for.There I carry my survival material 😀pegado to the body safe from blows and warm.I hope the invention helps you.I use insulin pump and put it there through a small hole that also installed the dressmaker there to be able to pass the supply cable 😂.

solocotrompo's profile photo
solocotrompo
02/01/2019 1:41 a.m.

Hello partner, I use a contaur Next meter, I carry it in all my outputs through the mountain, the temperatures are below 10, although I can already assure you that at 0 degrees they do not work either, so I have taken my thermal shirtsTo the seamstress and have sewn everyone in the front a golden style patch with three bags with another elastic fabric that I looked for.There I carry my survival material 😀pegado to the body safe from blows and warm.I hope the invention helps you.I use insulin pump and put it there through a small hole that also installed the dressmaker there to be able to pass the supply cable 😂.

solocotrompo's profile photo
solocotrompo
02/01/2019 1:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.