Defective infusion equipment

Marcos_J_M's profile photo   09/12/2017 10:31 a.m.

Well, that ... my lot was affected, and Medtronic two week sends me new.And in theory I have to discard the old ... but I will stay for emergencies.

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
09/12/2017 10:31 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

To assess a pump in € 6000, which are little investing in discard quality control, it is no longer the damage and risk they expose to the diabetic to use their pump, but do not take average with rush and urgency.The Ministry of Health had to put a good egg, if it is only in Spain or the EU, if it is in more European countries.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/15/2017 9:21 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

It is unfortunate ... but as you say it is, they should burst them

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
09/18/2017 7:22 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

It is clear that Medtronic is doing a dent in the world of diabetes, continuous problems with 640 due to energy problems, bubbles to right and left in their pumps, they run out of pumps to change spoiled but continue to put new patients, sign contracts of contractsContinuous glucose measurement but do not deliver the product because they do not have and many patients remain unattended, now the history of the fungible defective material.
As you comment we are not a number for them, a single interest have, enter the market with a high percentage at the expense of everything mentioned.
If the health became more serious with these manufacturers and remove the products from the market, perhaps the batteries would be put.
Well and let's not talk about the marketing of the closed handle pump, another deception, picos to right and left without control

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/18/2017 11:55 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.