{'en': 'I want to make me a lipolaser', 'es': 'Quiero hacerme una lipoláser'} Image

I want to make me a lipolaser

AndreinaL's profile photo   07/22/2018 10:40 p.m.

Hello,

I am a soul and measure 1.56 but weight 65 kg which has me unhappy.I have not been able to reduce enough exercise.

At one point in my life I lowered, but I got fat again, everything indicates that it is my body.

I feel animated because I went to the doctor and told me that there is an option for me, which is lipolaser and is also simple with general anesthesia.

You who have experience with these overweight issues what do you think about this procedure?

Has anyone done it to tell me their experience?

I feel very lively and more when I see the before and after a liposculpture, do you know someone who has had results like these?

I would like to stay like this;I know that doctors always show you good results for you to submit to the operation, so I would like the realistic opinion of someone who has lived the process.

Anyway I think the lipolaser is worth it.

Thank you!

AndreinaL's profile photo
AndreinaL
07/22/2018 10:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I'm sorry, but I don't have overweight experience, I don't know if there will be someone who has it here.Here what there are are diabetic, among which I include me.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
07/23/2018 12:06 a.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Well Emily, thank you very much anyway.Will you know about a forum where I can ask?

AndreinaL's profile photo
AndreinaL
07/23/2018 3:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.