{'en': 'Beers with few carbohydrates.Which is it????', 'es': 'Cervezas Con pocos Carbohidratos. Cuales????'} Image

Beers with few carbohydrates.Which is it????

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/11/2017 5:20 a.m.

Taking advantage of the occasion I want to ask you what beers are in Spain in a bottle of 355 ml and with less than 5 HC per ration that are not 0% alcohol ..
If you know any please put the nutritional index data.

As in a few days I will be for the homeland and they have told me that with the heats I do in Madrid I am already preparing when getting the beer, Mercadona, Dia Carrefour Lidl, come that I hear offers, thanks for your good will.
Here in the city of Mejico I found one that does not rise almost blood glucose and is called Michelob Ultra 2.6 (by ration the entire bottle) HC
96 lime
4.2% alcohol and quite tasty it is.

Greetings and thanks

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/11/2017 5:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, the truth I do not know any since debuting I have not tried them again because they have hydrate and force me to put insulin.I opt for Zero or Light drinks.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/12/2017 6:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Before getting pregnant, I drank a couple of daily beers until I realized ¬ ¬ of sticking some rush that or what ... so I decided not to take alone in the case of being less than 100 or alternating with foodAnd obviously with the rapid ... and now not one, until 0% without alcohol at the beginning of my pregnancy, I climbed like the foam, so neither 0 nor na de na :( agüita fresh and sneaking haha

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
08/15/2017 4:08 p.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

I don't see the date of this thread, I don't know if it is very old or new.

He came to talk about beer, in this case zero alcohol, but without sugar.

The doctor told me that no alcohol (beer either) then I told him that if the beer does not carry alcohol, if I can ... and he told me no, that the beer without sugar carries sugar.My joy in a well!

Yesterday, after almost 1 average year being diabetic and not drinking beer or any alcohol, I ventured to drink a beer without alcohol, even at the risk of having to click more toujeo.

They brought me a Moritz without alcohol, and when looking at the sugar content, put "0 gr" ... I don't understand anything ...

Is it the only without alcohol that does not carry sugar, or is none carry sugar?Now I don't understand anything.

They are supposed, as they told me, that with alcohol no, because alcohol lowers glucose and its effect extends to 24h.So, for fear of a hiccup while I sleep, I do not drink alcohol, and it was supposed to be prohibited because it carries sugar, but as a minor evil, it is easier to control a climb, with insulin, than a hiccup if I am asleep... And now it turns out that the first beer I drink without alcohol, does not carry sugar ... I don't know ...

Emily's profile photo
Emily
08/20/2018 2:31 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

@"Emily" All beers wear sugar.Moritz without alcohol carries 3.2% sugar, I don't know where you have seen the "0" gr of sugar, unless they have recently taken a new alcohol and "0" sugar.As a norm without alcohol they have a little more sugar than normal.I have seen the beer has less sugar is one that now markets Mercadona with the Steinburg brand "soft", not the classic, and that carries 1% sugar alone, but it carries alcohol.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
08/20/2018 4:06 p.m.

runing50 said:
@"emily" all beers wear sugar.Moritz without alcohol carries 3.2% sugar, I don't know where you have seen the "0" gr of sugar, unless they have recently taken a new alcohol and "0" sugar.As a norm without alcohol they have a little more sugar than normal.I have seen the beer has less sugar is one that now markets Mercadona with the Steinburg brand "soft", not the classic, and that carries 1% sugar alone, but it carries alcohol.

Well yesterday when reading the Moritz without alcohol;Sugar 0 gr

Emily's profile photo
Emily
08/20/2018 4:50 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.

@ Emily, wipe before and after taking it and so you know how you feel, and if you need fast or not ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/20/2018 8 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

But you should look at the amount of carbohydrates, not sugar.Beer is like drinking a juice, it may not have sugar and many fast absorption hydrates.In my experience, normal thirds usually have 12 gr of hydrates and without alcohol 15 or 16 although that nonla I drink a lot because I don't like it.Now with pregnancy I prefer not to take it because they are fast absorption hydrates.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
08/21/2018 4:48 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Indeed @"erpla", I talk about sugar referred to hydrates, because sugar normally carry very little, less than 1% (haha I look new in the club).What you have to look on the label are carbohydrates.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
08/21/2018 6:48 p.m.

I usually ceno with 1 beer from strong toasts (animals of customs), if I have done aerobic sports in the afternoon I do not count the HC contribution but if I have not done anything I count like 15-17 gr, 1-1.5U of insulin.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/21/2018 8:08 p.m.

Diabetes doesn't have to give me anything.All I have to do is know "at what time I am" and act accordingly.I enjoy beer and drink it regularly, but being disciplined in my rations and guidelines, but I will allow me to have to renounce something.Only, for 4 days, in addition to the sick, it overwhelmed them in what is or what not.Learning and discipline (and positive attitude) Salu2

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
08/26/2018 11 p.m.

Thank you, next time I will look at the hydrates, not the sugar.The doctor told me about sugar in alcohol without beer, not hydrates.

That day I had sugar well controlled, despite alcohol without alcohol.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
09/02/2018 2:03 p.m.

Question of an ignorant ... if a copious food or dinner that you know you are happening, you combine it with wine, the alcohol of this, can the sugar level rise shock something?

susal's profile photo
susal
12/07/2018 6:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.