Fear of going to endocrine

Lauura26's profile photo   08/16/2017 1:28 p.m.

Hello everyone, my name is Laura and I am 18 years old.
I carry with diabetes since 4, I have gone to many appointments with my endocrine, but still today I am afraid when I have to go to the consultation.Days before I get very nervous, I even sleep badly and while I am in the waiting room, I spend the hands, my hands sweat, I beat my heart very quickly and I feel anxiety.I don't know when I started feeling so afraid, I think it was about 6 years ago or so.As a little memory that I was so normal and I even liked to go because I lost classes, but now it is unbearable, I spend the fatal.
Thank God I have always had very well -controlled diabetes except on specific occasions, therefore I don't have really bad memories in the endocrine.
I wanted to share my experience to know if someone else happens and if so, do you give me any advice to get calm and leave fear behind?I hope you can help me.

Lauura26's profile photo
Lauura26
08/16/2017 1:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

But fear of what?

I am very overwhelmed to wait anywhere because I start thinking about whether I will have a hyper or hyper and for having to be there.But once I go, it happens to me.I only had a critical and heavy endocrine and after arguing with him I changed my endocrine and I have never had problems.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/16/2017 2:54 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
But fear of what?

I am very overwhelmed to wait anywhere because I start thinking about whether I will have a hyper or hyper and for having to be there.But once I go, it happens to me.I only had a critical and heavy endocrine and after arguing with him I changed my endocrine and I have never had problems.

Hello, I do not know exactly, it is that doctors give me dread and I always think that when I get to the consultation and see my diary there will be something strange and tell me that my diabetes is going wrong or something.Although clearly I know how my controls are going, but I don't know, I get very bad.

Lauura26's profile photo
Lauura26
08/16/2017 3:13 p.m.

Endocrine you will find them in all forms and attitudes even if the responsible and empathetic doctor spreads.That does not prevent you from finding the classic type/Topa that includes the disease badly from books, and that the first change will take the talk about your glycosilada and your lack of control, as if you were responsible for your illness.I recently had to endure in a very important Madrid hospital what a torn, dizque endocrine, snapped without signs about my care.A pity, doctors of these are and in young people like you can be counterproductive.Think that you are not 100%responsible, that you must take care of that is evident and that if the health professional tells you something out of place, it is always in your prerogative to send it for a walk and look for another, that there are very good and intelligent.There are donkeys and donkeys, that noble profession of Galen is not free either.Cheer up.

Paulescu's profile photo
Paulescu
08/16/2017 3:52 p.m.

LADA desde 2-2010/ 44 años
Lantus 16 u en tránsito a Toujeo / Novorapid 4/6/5

As you say, you know in advance how things are going, so you have no reason to be worried;Repeat it before going to the consultation;)
I am also a bit "restless" despite having an idea of ​​how things are going.I had not practically stepped on a hospital in my whole life and now, since the end of last year, there I am every two months to review ... I do not like hospitals, the smell in them is very unpleasant ... but II say that deep down it is a luck to be able to be controlled.Cheer up!

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
08/16/2017 3:59 p.m.

Hello, because the first endocrine that I was I believed a trauma, it was very edge, I answered badly and told me things like that I was going to be blind.Total that happened to you and even go with the invented diabetes figures.I took a lot of fear of diabetes and sometimes as I didn't have it.
In my family I had no help because we went through a family problem and my parents were to something else.

A neighbor commenting on the situation, told me that he went to that endocrine too and that one day he left the consultation, asked for a doctor's change and put a complaint or claim.

When I change endocrine, the contempo my previous problem and it was very kind to me, I helped me to understand and control my sugar better and today I have no dread to go.I just feel restlessness for the hemo who can have and fuses when I see that I do not go down despite all the things I do.

Also when I have entered the forum I have felt more surrounded simply reading the comments of the people who are, and they have also helped me to understand this disease

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
08/17/2017 8:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.