Hello everyone

Juananton's profile photo   08/22/2017 4:56 p.m.

Good afternoon from Valladolid
I have seen the forum mouses for Google in search of a new cover for the bomb and I found it interesting to belong to this community, my name is Juan Antonio and I am almost 41 years JJJJJJJ, I have been an insulin -dependent diabetic 35 years and despite my negative multipleI have been carrying it for 2'5 years and my opinion has not yet been convinced of this mechanism although glycosylated hemoglobin has given a change from 8-8'5 to 6 in the last review, well I hope my presentation is adequate andIt was not much Royo, a greeting.

Juananton's profile photo
Juananton
08/22/2017 4:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @"Juananton" = D>

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/22/2017 5:44 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Welcome @juananton!Well, if you have dropped from 8 to 6 and you are not convinced ... clearer, water.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/24/2017 8:21 a.m.

Albertot If I tell you the average of daily hypoglycemia you would see why "not being convinced"

Juananton's profile photo
Juananton
08/24/2017 9:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Juananton I am also new here!Mom of Tomás of 5 years who recently is with Lantus and Lispro, my next consultation to the Diabetologist would ask benefits and negative of using a bomb, I thought it was simpler than I have been reading in the forum. I thought that x go to the garden andBeing small would be easier to be able to take care of it .... it's not so simple, right?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/25/2017 9:05 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.