My son was diagnosed in May with type 1 diabetes

Ivanr's profile photo   09/19/2017 4:11 p.m.

Hello,

I am from Argentina, my son was diagnosed in May with type 1 diabetes and I am traveling to Madrid next week to advise me for the Free Style free and also if someone can suggest how to do on trips with the insulin / novomix 30 sinceWe often travel to Spain for the transfer and eventual purchase in that country. They make my ignorance but I am new on the subject and apologize.

Thank you!

Ivanr's profile photo
Ivanr
09/19/2017 4:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, I went, I am also a mother and Argentina.If you refer to how to pass, and other supplies your child's diabetologist must write everything he needs to move.If you mean how to transport insulin, I know there are cold transporters but I don't know if it lasts so many hours, when I make trips like that very long, I have replaced the doubts without cold.On the advice on Free Style, do you know that it is available in our country very recently?
Have you read about Dexcom G5?For parents of young children it is a great help, and for large too.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/19/2017 4:18 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

I wanted to write Ivan ....

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/19/2017 4:19 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Thanks Dani

Ivanr's profile photo
Ivanr
09/19/2017 4:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the "Ivanr" forum I hope we can help you, for now, here I leave you a couple of links about recommendations to travel with insulin.;)

Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/19/2017 6:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.