{'en': 'Depression', 'es': 'Depresión'} Image

Depression

magdaneni's profile photo   07/22/2018 10:57 p.m.

I have a quick junior humalog (4 units) and slow toujeo at night (16uds).

magdaneni's profile photo
magdaneni
07/31/2018 2:02 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1 desde 11-07-18. Aprendiendo a vivir con esto.

During the honeymoon it is all more difficult, at least in our case.If already in diabetes 2+2 they are not always 4, in the honeymoon phase your body does not always use the same insulin amount of its reserves, so it is easy to fall short or long with the doses.And this phase can last a lot.
I would tell you that you do not overwhelm with your values ​​in the first year.Then you have to start refining.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
07/31/2018 2:53 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Well, it's a good treatment.Ask what you want in case we can help.In some moments you have to adjust doses, to improve controls., But you learn that with practice.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/31/2018 3:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you, it is a world for me, but I will have patience and a lot of learning.

magdaneni
07/31/2018 3:14 p.m.

Well, to be a debut and possible honeymoon 16 units of toujeo are many.I use 12uds and I follow the honeymoon, I'm already for 3.5 years of diabetes.Download 15 days to see if you get up well (below 140mg/dl) and avoid those hypos.
Humalog depending on what you ingest in each meal.Here is the Rations of HC rations.

The first months nobody is a hero.The survival capacity of the human race is brutal.We have all come forward and you too black that you see it now.In a few weeks you would read this post and smile thinking how everything has changed and how easy it was to adapt to this new stage that seemed more difficult at the beginning.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/31/2018 4:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia", do you have been in honey moon for 3.5 years ???I understood that in children hard very little and in adults one year or less.
The units that each one puts on nor are few or many, each one that needs.
@"Magdaneni", we all succeed.It is not a rose path you will find many thorns, but with scratches it is achieved.Courage, I assure you that you can.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/31/2018 9:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Magdaneni" Your environment will never be aware of this, they are going to see you externally as a rose while you are quietly taking something on a terrace but it is impossible for them to know the equations and mental derivatives that we are doing so that while everyoneWe are laughing and passing it pipe our blood glucose does not shoot either up or especially down.No one can know what we are happening except the people who have gone through it or have a child, couple etc with diabetes.-

As basal insulin, you go out with a pre -established guideline of the hospital but you are the one you have to know if that pattern is sufficient or insufficient depending on the results and your physical activity especially on the honeymoon, nowThey have given it to you, ask for a phone from the educator@ of your health center to ask you all doubts and guide the changes with them.I the 1st month called him about 20 times because in the previous talk to leave the hospital, he does not find out about the Mass the average and that you are still in shock, do not find out anything they are talking about.

Here are very nice people who will help you a lot. -imo and give it hard !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/31/2018 10:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Anaisabel" I have the reservation high yet and use very little insulin.There are days that I don't even put myself according to how to eat and other triplications because I don't know when my pancreas stops working.A bagpipe!
IAs @"sigsauer" says we leave the hospital with a guideline but then we have to regulate it.I went out with 20 units and then put only 8 and no fast, every week the nurses called me to see my values.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/01/2018 9:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Today I have been in the endocrine and he told me that I am doing well with meals and others.I have explained a bit how to adjust them according to glycemia, what eats, exercise and others.Now, well, nothing, to "experiment" and learn to know my body and all that.I am somewhat calmer, but I will not stop being careful.

You have helped me a lot, really.And the spirits are already somewhat better, although not buoyant yet.Above all this catches me in the midst of a move: P (there is no excessive hurry for the move, I still have the margin of a month).Anyway, I caught you as you catch you you have to adapt it ...

Thank you very much, really.

magdaneni
08/01/2018 10:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.