Hypoglycemia or diabetes?

Unomas11's profile photo   07/23/2018 12:40 a.m.

Good day forum, I would like them to help me clarify my symptoms before going to the doctor again, since some years ago I do not, and the last time I did exams (3-4 years) they told me that I was at risk ofHypoglycemia, but there are issues that do not fit me, for example, eating something and in 30 seconds have blurred vision.

I am 24 years old, fast metabolism and I exercise moderate (I am thin), when I was a child and adolescents I ate too many flours although little fat, my symptoms are blurred vision, recurring yawn, irritability, little concentration, difficulty learning certain things and in extreme casesWhen I know I have happened with sugar, urine and sweet tongue.

But because despite being hungry I feel good, without any symptoms, but just trying the symptoms, especially that of blurred vision, the only option to feel relatively well, is that the food has the least amount of hydrates of hydrates of hydratescarbon/sugars.

Thanks for your answers.

Unomas11's profile photo
Unomas11
07/23/2018 12:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems that the pancreas segregates too much
Insulin when you eat hydrates.You will have to make low hydrates diet.
And you should go to the doctor to get an analytical and give you a lighter diagnosis.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/23/2018 3:41 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

As @"Regina" tells you in your case you can surely find many benefits in the low diet in hydrates and high in good fats.Above all, avoiding fast hydrates, sugars, flour, potato, rice ... and the slow ones can be tested in small quantities to see how you react.You can eat very rich things and carry a very healthy diet eating little hydrate, there are even many low -haystick recipes to give yourself whims from time to time.The basis of these diets are vegetables that have little hydrate and many nutrients and then quality proteins and fats from unprocessed foods.If you do not have many knowledge about nutrition you can look for a nutritionist with experience in cases of this type that teaches you to eat eliminating foods that generate insulin peaks.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
07/23/2018 9:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.