{'en': 'Ani, congratulations!', 'es': '¡Ani, Muchas Felicidades!'} Image

Ani, congratulations!

Sorprendido's profile photo   07/26/2018 8:46 a.m.

For the most veteran, "young" and enthusiastic foreign on the day of his saint.Thank you, Ani, for your spirits and your thrust.

Let me, from the pages of this forum this congratulation, and that those who know you can do it if they wish.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
07/26/2018 8:46 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

@"Surprised" Labels @"Ani" to make your message out, and incidentally congratulate her too.
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/26/2018 8:54 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Congratulations on your saint, Ani !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/26/2018 3:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Anda hahaha is the saint not the birthday hahaha, well as if it were the birthday = D>

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/26/2018 6:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hahahaha, I have not said anything, but it is already known that the age and birth of a woman .... is high secret.In any case, the intention is what it is worth, and Ani will thank you for sure.

All the best

Sorprendido
07/26/2018 6:27 p.m.

"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

A hug Ani!:)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/26/2018 7:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Ani I don't believe in the saints, but I think it's always a good time to greet and express what one feels!Greetings Ani and many affection!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
07/27/2018 4:28 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

hahahaha, dear forro and sweet flia !!! Thus the curious are recognized !!And what are "worried" for when it is my birthday !!Now I get capricious and I won't tell them !!!! hahaha
I am satisfied and I thank you for all the hearts very sweet and carinous for my day of: sta anna !!!(I assure you it is not my annif) but if they behave well and are calm and obedient, I will invite you to "gather" for when that day arrives and we will spend it wonders !!!!!
Once again, a million thanks to :, @"regina", @"nigri", @"dani76", .... @"jconegar" qu, especially made me very happy your video!It's my favorite to listen, I adoroooooo !!And, how to forget the famous @"surprised" what is the author of this sweet theme and that I know, he has put all his heart in the title !!
BRAVO!for being that beautiful sweet family that we are !!!

ani's profile photo
ani
07/27/2018 5:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ani, now, to continue the congratulations, and satisfy curiosities we only have to know the day of your birthday and .... congratulate you again!

All the best.

Sorprendido
07/27/2018 5:49 p.m.

Goethe

Ohhhh, my dear @sorprende, I tell you that yesterday I was:
"At the Blas party,
at the Blas party,
Everybody came out
With a few
MAS Cups !!!! "
So I am drunk and I already forgot my birth date !!!!hahahaha

ani's profile photo
ani
07/27/2018 6 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.