Sex and pre diabetes

sella's profile photo   09/20/2017 9:20 p.m.

Hello, a few days ago they told me that I had prediabetes when a glycosylated hemoglobin exam in 6.2%, how did I hear that diabetics give downspouts and sugar climbs, run at any risk by having sex if I am prediabetic?It is that sometimes when I exercise I feel dizzy or the nights I feel tingling in hands and feet, or sometimes heat in them.In fact, when I exercise, my heart is accelerated a little even if you examine like the Holter have come out normal.It should be noted that I am 32 years old

sella's profile photo
sella
09/20/2017 9:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

=)) =)) This is ceasing to be a serious diabetes forum to be the comedy club with new comedians under the pretext of diabetes.The strong point is " of echo when I exercise I accelerate my heart a bit ".It is for pissing and not dropping, as Superman hears, I ran quickly that a high -speed train, or sweat and with jeans and sweatshirt.But as it comes with "
I run at any risk by having sex if I am prediabetic?
"worry more about the risk of being like a fool for having ended before the girl has to take off her clothes.: o): o): o)

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/20/2017 9:45 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

luvi said:
=))The strong point is " of echo when I exercise I accelerate my heart a bit ".It is for pissing and not dropping, as Superman hears, I ran quickly that a high -speed train, or sweat and with jeans and sweatshirt.But as it comes with "
I run at any risk by having sex if I am prediabetic?
"worry more about the risk of being like a fool for having ended before the girl has to take off her clothes .: o): o)

Ok Ami does not seem funny xD, but I suppose the answer is that there is no problem, so I am calm, of the end of finishing before it has happened to me because of the panic that enters me because my heart begins to beat quickly and strongly,see you soon!!!

sella's profile photo
sella
09/20/2017 9:50 p.m.

Like every mortal, given a physical effort, the heart rate (pulsations) increases, if there is also a stimulating factor, it can become tachycardia, which unless you have any cardiac anomaly is not deadly.Come on this is not of Nobel Prize.That little by you have done a minimum of sport you check it at some point, without more the day you decide was more intensity or want to go over your capacity.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/20/2017 9:57 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

32 years, no comment !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/20/2017 10:03 p.m.

sigsauer said:
32 years, no comment !!!

And what does it have to have 32?

sella's profile photo
sella
09/20/2017 10:36 p.m.

luvi said:
like every mortal, in the faceCardiac anomaly is not deadly.Come on this is not of Nobel Prize.That little by that you have done a minimum of sport you check it at some point, without further ado the day you decide was more intensity or want to go over your capacity.

Well, for now I am only walking a day at 1 hour, and when I arrive at the house, it came agitated, although the Holter went well and my doctor told me that it was fine from the heart according to that exam, he told me that it was anxiety more,Or panic attacks, which are not pleasant, I have been examining and how "unique" that has detected me is prediabetes, and believe me to eat what they have sent me is a reverend garbage ... for me this isThe death apart from the sexual PIOblemas who entails that disease for a "young" person like me

sella's profile photo
sella
09/20/2017 10:41 p.m.

Simply comment that if in sex or doing sports, your heart is not accelerated a bit is that you are very bad not to say a fixture !!!For commenting without more, it is that some things that I read sometimes my mother my mother ... !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/20/2017 11 p.m.

sigsauer said:
simply comment that if in sex or doing sports you do not accelerate your heart a little is that you are very bad to say fastener !!!For commenting without further ado, it is that some things that I read sometimes my mother my mother ... !!

But one thing is that it accelerates a little, but it is that I limit myHe knows what it is, he does not know how horrible he feels since he looks like a heart attack, if they don't know what is anxiety or panic attacks I invite you to read on the subject, before putting things that do not go to the subject, soIn those cases you can confuse with diabetes, anxiety or other things.

sella's profile photo
sella
09/20/2017 11:21 p.m.

It will be anxiety if the tests are fine.
The danger of dowers only exists when you are in insulin treatment., Or with excessive dose of pills.
Make the meal regime you have put, that you will improve the glycosilada and the problem of the feet.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/20/2017 11:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
will be anxiety if the tests are fine.
The danger of dowers only exists when you are in insulin treatment., Or with excessive dose of pills.
Make the meal regime you have put, that you will improve the glycosilada and the problem of the feet.

Thanks, if only the glycosylated test gave me badly for being pre -diabetes, pills I only take trimebutin 2 pills a day for irritable colon, imagine that combination of XD diseases, of the doctor who saw me only told me to avoid the flours andSweet things, but a nutritionist hasn't seen me yet, so I hope I send me later

sella's profile photo
sella
09/21/2017 6 a.m.

Sometimes the irritable colon is a lactose intolerance, you look to see if you improve taking milk without lactose

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/21/2017 10:01 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Sella, good day.Sella says;"If you do not know what anxiety or panic attacks I invite you to read on the subject, before putting things that do not go to the subject, so in those cases you can confuse with diabetes, anxiety or other things.
Well, I seal, I invite you to read many and very good articles about diabetes here in this forum or others.So we are not going to confuse diabetes with anxiety or other things.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
09/21/2017 10:22 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

solar said:
@sela, good day.Sella says;"If you do not know what anxiety or panic attacks I invite you to read on the subject, before putting things that do not go to the subject, so in those cases you can confuse with diabetes, anxiety or other things.
Well, I seal, I invite you to read many and very good articles about diabetes here in this forum or others.So we are not going to confuse diabetes with anxiety or other things.Greetings.

Thanks for the invitation here, they have helped me a lot especially in food, I already realized that I am prediabetic, that I must carry a diabetic diet, and I also have anxiety that is what causes me problems of the heart even if they are psychological, I thank theIt helps here I have been loved and I will continue visiting this page regularly ...

sella's profile photo
sella
09/21/2017 5:25 p.m.

regina said:
sometimes the irritable colon is a lactose intolerance, you look to see if you improve taking milk without lactose

Thanks, I almost never take milk only sometimes I put the coffee a bit, but if it is from the colon because I like other things like beans or vegetables, but if I eliminate them in that case I would not eat anything xD, so theI still include but I take for that trimebutin that keeps me well.I take 2 pills per day, but only for a few months or when I'm wrong.

sella's profile photo
sella
09/21/2017 5:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.