Gestational diabetes

Moni88's profile photo   09/21/2017 8:54 p.m.

Hello good.
I am new in this.
I have gestational diabetes.
I have been controlling sugar for two days and fasting I have to be below 95 and when I get up I have it in 70-77
And after meals in less than 140 and gives me at eating for example today at lunch 88. I don't know how this is going.
If it goes well or badly.
Thank you

Moni88's profile photo
Moni88
09/21/2017 8:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have and continue with those results you have neither gestational diabetes nor other types of diabetes, they are results of a person without diabetes !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/21/2017 10:32 p.m.

But do you put insulin?I imagine that gestational diabetes will have told you an endocrine, right?
Are you pregnant with strict control?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/22/2017 12:11 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Yeah.They made me the short curve and they left high and they sent me the long one and that also left me high.They knocked me to an endocrine.Not for now insulin I do not wear.I am avoiding sugars things as the endocrine and eating healthier and water.But the levels it gives me does not fit me.

Moni88's profile photo
Moni88
09/22/2017 12:17 a.m.

You have very good values.The same with food change has been sufficient to return to normal levels.Anyway, if you worry, call the doctor to comment to see what he tells you.If you do not put insulin there is no risk that you give you a sugar downturn so nothing happens because the most tight values ​​are.
Of all ways if at some point you notice any symptom of hypoglycemiaírídete the glucose and if it is below 70 drinks something with sugar.The symptoms of hypoglycemia vary greatly from one people to others but the most common are:

General discomfort
Feeling of weakness and tiredness
Sweating
Dizziness
Difficulty sleeping
Double or blurred vision
Irritability
Hormigueo or skin numbness
Tremors
Sleepiness
Cold sweat
Sensation of appetite

If you notice any of this, make a glucose control to see how you are but it is very rare that people without insulin treatment lower the glucose below 60. The body has mechanisms to control this.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/22/2017 9:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.