{'en': 'Zucchini spaghetti', 'es': 'Espaguetis de calabacín'} Image

Zucchini spaghetti

Yessica_A's profile photo   09/11/2017 3:02 p.m.

I love this recipe and I do it a lot.I discovered it a few months ago and I have been testing different versions.I am going to put several according to the sauce but you could do with any sauce that is thrown into the pasta.

For spaghetti:

- Rayar a zucchini with an Juliana peeler.I have one of this type: Link although anyone who does Juliana serves.I have also seen some that make noodles.
- Put the micro a few minutes to cook (I use a cooking from Lekue for the micro but can be put in a plate with the micro lid).I put it 4-5 minutes depending on the amount but will depend on the mic.The first time it is better to put 1 minute and check and so on until it is cooked but not very soft so that it does not fall apart.You can also saute with a splash of olive oil.

For sauce:

Version 1: With prawns

- Show some prawns with a little garlic and chopped onion
- The zucchini and salt to taste is added.

Version 2: With minced meat

- Itching, pepper, garlic and carrot.It is cooked over medium heat in a little oil in a pan.
- When done, minced meat is added and cooked
- Frite tomato and salt to taste are added
- Mix with the zucchini

Version 3: With chicken

As with meat but the minced meat is changed by chicken breast pieces

Version 4: With sausage and chilli

- The onion is chopped and cooking over medium heat in a pan
- When it is almost ready, it is added chopped sausage (I use cured but I suppose that with fresh will also be rich) and chindillas in centers in pieces (they bite a lot).Everything is cooked a little together and fried tomato.Salt add to taste.
- Mix with the zucchini

All can be thrown cheese on serving or put them to gratin in the oven with cheese.That is already to the taste of each one.

They all have very little hydrate.A good dish of any of the 4 versions I calculate it as 1 ration but the tomato that I use is made at home and does not carry added sugar, the bought do usually carry sugar so we would have to take it into account.They are very good with a single dish because they include a good amount of vegetables, protein and good fat.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/11/2017 3:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Very good!With prawns!Ummm

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2017 3:39 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

uhmmmm !!!I usually do them with beicon and cream: P

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
09/12/2017 11:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.