{'en': 'EANSENSE CGM - Implantable device that controls diabetes 6 months', 'es': 'Eversense CGM - Dispositivo implantable que controla la diabetes 6 meses'} Image

EANSENSE CGM - Implantable device that controls diabetes 6 months

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/27/2018 7:38 p.m.

mcnulty said:
good " resurrect

Yes, I think it has triumphed, its price is € 3200 + VAT

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
09/25/2021 9:46 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
"This thread to know if there is new information about the CGM Eversese.

Yes, I think has triumphed , its price is € 3200 + iv

Do you say it ironically?

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
09/26/2021 11:47 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

At that price you who believe? ...

Alberto_13
09/26/2021 12:20 p.m.

Well it is adjusted price compared to Dexcom for example

Dexcom comes to about 1000 euros the quarter.That is 4000 a year.Eversese leaves cheaper in that regard.

Here in Germany the insurance is now covered as long as the doctor is prescribed and it depends a little on the type of insurance.My doctor has told me that they have improved a lot in precision and has recommended it to me.At the moment I continue with Dexcom but if I gave myself allergy in the skin it is an option that I have thought.

The only inconvenience is the insertion in the muscle of the arm.But it lasts a few minutes and is very simple.And then you forget sensor for six months!

And the reader can be put on the sensor without the need for adhesive tape, something useful for those who have allergies in the skin.But the manufacturer recommends putting it daily with its patches.

I am an option that I have open, but I understand that if the insurance does not cover it is expensive.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
09/26/2021 1:10 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I think it is a joke

Alberto_13
09/26/2021 5:25 p.m.

@Alberto_13 In Germany there are no SS as such or how we understand it in Spain.It is co -financed by the user, we are like partial private insurance.

It gives me Yuyo to wear something inserted under the skin that can produce a cyst or that my body generates antibodies to something strange;In addition, the amount of scars that will eventually generate in the arms, where there is scar the skin gets hard when closing, such as when they operate.

And I do not talk about the price, for health there is no price.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/28/2021 9:26 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@alberto_13 In Germany there are no ss as such or as we understand it in Spain.It is co -financed by the user, we are like partial private insurance.

It gives me Yuyo to wear something inserted under the skin that can produce a cyst or that my body generates antibodies to something strange;In addition, the amount of scars that will eventually generate in the arms, where there is scar the skin gets hard when closing, such as when they operate.

And I do not talk about the price, for health there is no price.

Link

I speak of public spending in health

Alberto_13
09/28/2021 1:02 p.m.

I carry the free paid for health, whose PVP is € 60 per sensor, VAT included (I suppose it costs less, I don't know how much).That is, this bug comes out almost for the triple and you have to go 2 times for a Matasanos to take your arm and put you pots inside to measure exactly the same, and wear a similar shock attached to the arm.Free works for me more or less well, with 1-2 sensor/year failures, that the house is responsible for replacing.

I don't know.Anyway, with respect to pharmaceutical/biomedics, it must be taken into account that many move to the thread of an especially perverse market that is from the USA, that is, for a small number of customers with possible that pay a lot of money to be treatedThey or their children.I do not believe that diabetes, at least type 1, should focus from a private health optics, but public, attending to the best available treatments, but at a reasonable cost.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
10/03/2021 1:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It does not convince me the price or how to implement it or place it in the body.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
10/05/2021 11:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, they will come out more, we will choose as with the glucometers.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/05/2021 11:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.