{'en': 'Castilla-La Mancha approves 1 million to put continuous monitor in children with diabetes', 'es': 'Castilla-La Mancha aprueba 1 millón para poner Monitor Contínuo en niños con diabetes'} Image

Castilla-La Mancha approves 1 million to put continuous monitor in children with diabetes

fer's profile photo   09/13/2017 3:28 p.m.

The Ministry of Health of the Government of Castilla-La Mancha will implement from next October, after its approval on Tuesday in the Governing Council, a pilot program that will benefit about 700 children between 4 and 7 years oldof diabetes, from which your blood glucose level can be monitored through patches placed on the skin, thus avoiding having to perform the usual daily punctures to check the sugar levels.

The Castellano-Manchego Health Minister, Jesús Fernández Sanz, has detailed at a press conference that this patch is placed on the arm and the information collected can be read well through an coupled machine or even through smartphones applications.

"It is a continuous monitoring and has to do with measurements throughout the day to have a determination as accurate as possible so that the patient decides together with the doctor or endocrine how to proceed," he explained, adding that in this way it will be achieved forPatients "a more normalized life."

With an investment of one million euros every year, the intention is from 2018 to start trying this system with adult patients, according to Fernández Sanz.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/13/2017 3:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Here I have a question.I have spoken with certain people from Albacete and they have told me about MCG Real with alarms, but when the articles are read and put prices are flash system.
Now the doubt as it happened in Valencia, which implied that it was flash in the media and in the end they are Dexcom so that the people who carry an animas bomb, I do not know if those of the 640 are also getting the Enlite.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/14/2017 8:23 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

A person has confirmed this morning from Albacete to put MCG with alarms.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/15/2017 11:01 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@"JCONEGAR" but they subsidize only MCG systems, children, right?And I think they will give them the free.I am from C. La Mancha, and adults, for now they do not finance anything, unless I know.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
09/15/2017 12:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

@rake I can confirm that I know two adults with a bomb that will give McG with alarms.And the cases of which I have spoken has nothing to do with Free, and they are not people who know only networks, they are people of total confidence.It is more hospital theme than from CCAA right now I believe.They have suspended the contracts they had with the house and provided them with hospital already.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/15/2017 12:59 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

They will be Dexcom, which are the most reliable.
They cannot put a treatment that is not safe.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/15/2017 4:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The truth is that reading the article, I still do not understand how there are people who are called "professional" and write about something that has no pajolera idea. It is placed on the arm and the information collected can be read well through an coupled machine or even through smartphones applications. coupled machine ??I suppose that with this qualifier refers to the insulin pump, because it would have no other sense, I suppose it will be the DEXCOM system for its synchronization with the pump.According to the article, it is a program but surely adults have expressed their discontent for being excluded from the program and the Ministry can make rectified and admit some particular (use bomb).As long as they are more reliable .... I still think the same measurement remains through interstitial fluid and difference and delay with respect to capillary measurement exists in Dexcom and Freestyle.The big difference lies in the alarms of the first and perhaps also in its software.But both remain equally invasive.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/15/2017 5:25 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

luvi said:
the truth that reading the article, I still understand how there are people called "professional" and write about something that has no pajolera idea. It is placed on the arm and the information collected can be read well through an coupled machine or even through smartphones applications. coupled machine ??I suppose that with this qualifier refers to the insulin pump, because it would have no other sense, I suppose it will be the DEXCOM system for its synchronization with the pump.According to the article, it is a program but surely adults have expressed their discontent for being excluded from the program and the Ministry can make rectified and admit some particular (use bomb).As long as they are more reliable .... I still think the same measurement remains through interstitial fluid and difference and delay with respect to capillary measurement exists in Dexcom and Freestyle.The big difference lies in the alarms of the first and perhaps also in its software.But both are still equally invasive.

The two people I speak are not children, they are two adult women about 33 and 36, who has written the news has no idea what he is talking about.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/15/2017 5:38 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Uuppsss I will ask my endocrine, now in October that I have an appointment ... but I don't have it entirely, I understood that only children, and the news I read in a newspaper, he said the same.However, I will comment what you say about these already adult girls ..... I will inform you ... see if hopefully, they all finance it!

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
09/15/2017 7:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

rake said:
uuppsss I will ask my endocrine, now in October that I have an appointment ... but I do not have it completely clear, I understood that only children, and the news that I read in a newspaper, he said the same.However, I will comment on what you say about these already adult girls ..... I will inform you ... see if hopefully, they all finance it!
If they tell you that they do not do it to children, but be careful because the hospitals have the last word they decide who they put it on.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/15/2017 11:43 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

We use free freestyle for our child, but my son is only 1 year old and until 4 they do not finance it.I do not understand why the little ones put the most complicated things.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
09/16/2017 11:28 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

That the alarms do not jump, according to the news postted here it is a project of X people, which will be to check, if it is really effective and profitable to finance said meter, neither more nor less.It is not that some make it more difficult than others, that seems to me, in my opinion, somewhat selfish.We all have the same disease and the same right.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/16/2017 2:53 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

Of course, it will be profitable, because many children will be avoided.Hopefully you begin to recognize it.But it will be more profitable the more reliable and complete the meter.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/16/2017 4:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have never had an income and I hope not to have it and since I will be many more, what I mean is that we do not hope that a disease that requires your attention 24 hours a day by a meter or a bomb will cease to be,Let's not be wrong, we are talking about a quality, an improvement, of a little air, but not to forget about it.To be profitable with a reliable and complete meter .... it would be theirs but currently it does not exist and in the short/long term, it is not expected and to leave it should be seen, what cost and under what conditions.For the implantable sensor.I do not know how to create a nanochip, to make readings and transmits information is so complicated and not that everything has to be at the expense of carrying something nailed to the body.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/16/2017 8:58 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

If @luvi, right now it is a pilot project for a certain number of people.But it is not just for children, I don't know the sources of that news but they are unreal.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/16/2017 11:17 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.