Health insurance does insulin?

Tapenot's profile photo   09/14/2017 10:01 a.m.

Good morning, I am considering going to live in Thailand, and I would like to know the way I finally go as you could scar there my insulin, if someone save if you go from medical insurance can be achieved or how it is done in these cases
Thank you so much!All the best.

Tapenot's profile photo
Tapenot
09/14/2017 10:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, if you can explain the subject a little more.
Do you mean that if in Thailand there are insurance to give insulin?Well, that is known here it will be complicated that someone knows it.
Regarding private health, except the people belonging to MuFACE Insurance, ISFAS, or other type of health that are attended by private health, no insulin gives insulin for that there is Social Security and medical insurance do not take over, onlyPrivate insurance is taken to persons who are not attended by public health and serves them privately, as is the case of MUFACE officials, that if you choose to attend private health instead of publication, everything facilitates itPrivate health, that is, Sanitas, Adeslas, DKV ....
Even insulin bombs are facilitated for these people by private health as a mufface being.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/14/2017 8:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

You have to know how to distinguish between private insurance and private health.With private insurance you only have covered with medical insults, diagnostic tests and surgery treatment.With private health you have medical consultation, diagnostic tests, treatments, medications and surgery treatments.Since those welcomed to private health are excluded from public health.While with private insurance you continue attached to public health.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/15/2017 5:43 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.