Gestational diabetes .... helps to understand postprandial values

Malenuka's profile photo   08/04/2018 5:28 p.m.

Hello, I have gestational diabetes from week 12 controlled with diet and exercise until week 34. Because they were resting now I have put me insulin Humalog (ultrarapñida) before breakfast, 2 units, did nothing to me and now Stoy with 4U and 4U andI am between 130-150 when starting breakfast, so badly because I have about 140. Breakfast milk, integral bread 40g and fruit.I know that the bread and fruit combination rises a lot but they are determined that I have to eat everything and they do not manage to adjust it.On the other hand at meals, at 1h it is good for me, below 140, but wings 2 hours I climb and reach 120-130.Why do some endocrine say the glucose at 1h and others at 2h? Why do you get after 1h?In food and dinner I don't use insulin, just breakfast.I don't understand it and doctors are not able to explain it to me.Please do you have any idea why it passes?My diet is vegetables, meat or fish, small ration of potato or legume, whole wheat bread and yogurt.Thank you

Malenuka's profile photo
Malenuka
08/04/2018 5:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

With diabetes, everything does not come out, no matter how much you try, the most that can be done is to approach normality, adjusting insulins and diets.
To measure yourself at the time, an hour and a half or two hours, it is an attempt to discover the maximum peak, in case the insulin had to rise
All current treatments remain very imperfect.
You can lower dinner hydrates a little to wake up lower

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/04/2018 11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.