{'en': 'Day -to -day campaign equipment', 'es': 'Equipo de campaña para el día a día'} Image

Day -to -day campaign equipment

Juanlu83's profile photo   08/06/2018 1:33 p.m.

Good to all, the question is as a curiosity and to see if I can optimize my "campaign team"

What do you carry in the bag/wallet/backpack/mariconera to deal with the day to day and have a stable level of sugar?

For my part, I started thinking that I have already carried too many things, as a general rule I do not spend them but it reassures me to know that they are there, although there are sometimes that the whole "bag" weighs me too much and I want to optimize it.I am talking for the day by day, not for days when you are going to do strong sports.

My team is as follows and I carry everything in a medium -sized man bag:

- A 500 ml cocacola for real emergency cases (it seems incredible how fast the sugar is recovered with the cocacola) (54 grams of sugar)
- 2 pineapple and grape juices of the Mercadona (25 grams of sugar each) for those moments that start to lower the sugar because you carry a lot and go up quite fast
- 2 bars of whole wheat and rice with linnea v chocolate (Mercadona) (about 10 grams of sugar per bar) that comes good to keep the stable graph if you are moving something

- Insulin in your refrigerated container
- A small tilting bought in Aliexpress to weigh food (it is very good for things like bread when it was)
- Although I carry the free, the reader I have (it has happened to me with two readers now) Sometimes he has the bad mania not to catch the strips, so I carry a freestyle optium in case there are doubts with the values ​​that the free launches

I would say everything weighs on 1.5 kilos and sometimes you get tired of it, it would be ideal to minimize things to wear less roll.I know that there are gels, and things like Glucosport (both in ampoules and pills), in addition to sugar socorridos, but the truth is that they have not given me good solutions

The gels only tried some bought in Decathlon and they did not convince me (for their flavor and speed)
The glycosport in pills did not solve my hypos well, to correct it necissed at least 4 pills and took to climb
The glucsport in ampoules was faster, however because I move a lot of blisters I used to break and put all the lost bag, in addition to me, they have the bad habit that although the sugar goes up quickly, after its low effect withThe same speed, so I did not solve the ballot in case you need something denser
The sugar also ended up breaking and it was a mess:/

So I would like to exchange ideas, so far may help someone and if I can optimize my "survival bag" because better than better

All the best

Juanlu83's profile photo
Juanlu83
08/06/2018 1:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you feel good carrying all that then it is perfect.
I am not going to tell you if you do well or badly each one carries in their bag what he thinks he may need and/or what he wants;)
In my bag I only carry three sugar envelopes and a package of five cookies.When I'm going to work and/or I don't go home to eat, I include glucometer and bolis.I don't need anything else.I also like those around me to know what they have to do if they see me doing nonsense: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/07/2018 10:27 p.m.

Being a man (I have no big bag) I always carry on daily use in work and city: Glucosport in pills (4 units.) And with that I have time to reach any other site/store to buy something in case of hypoglycemia,Metallic money (to buy, taxi, etc.), glucometer, free reader and insulin in case of eating/dinner out.

Pinkypank's profile photo
Pinkypank
08/07/2018 11:35 p.m.

As I spent the day I always carry 2 orange juices in my bag, 2 in the car and another in the food bag, always some money just in case and always insulin.Now I have a bomb for what I also carry batteries.When I wore bolis, the Lantus did not carry it but the Humalog did.
My mother always told me, lest you lie with friends and you can't do what you want for not carrying your things hehe

erpla's profile photo
erpla
08/08/2018 10:52 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

My mother what equipment!
I the mobile for the free and 1 over 8 grams sugar.
I have in the office cookies.
If I do sports ... I stretched a little and we have 2 envelopes of sugar.

These cows only sugar, free and capillaries but at the hotel ... visit and beach only sugar and mobile, in itself ... but I can buy everything anywhere.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/08/2018 4:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I do not carry anything.

If I have to eat it, I take the ball and if a syringe is summer that pre -pre -manually.

If I am worried about sugar, I buy a can of Coca Cola and I carry it in my hand.

Only if I go outside the city or I will be more than one day away from home I take the fannyry with bowl and meter.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/08/2018 8:29 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Juanlu83 said:
good to all, the question is as curiosity and to see if I can optimize my "campaign team"

What do you carry in the bag/wallet/backpack/mariconera to deal with the day to day and have a stable level of sugar?

For my part, I started thinking that I have already carried too many things, as a general rule I do not spend them but it reassures me to know that they are there, although there are sometimes that the whole "bag" weighs me too much and I want to optimize it.I am talking for the day by day, not for days when you are going to do strong sports.

My team is as follows and I carry everything in a medium -sized man bag:

- A 500 ml cocacola for real emergency cases (it seems incredible how fast the sugar is recovered with the cocacola) (54 grams of sugar)
- 2 pineapple and grape juices of the Mercadona (25 grams of sugar each) for those moments that start to lower the sugar because you carry a lot and go up quite fast
- 2 bars of whole wheat and rice with linnea v chocolate (Mercadona) (about 10 grams of sugar per bar) that comes good to keep the stable graph if you are moving something

- Insulin in your refrigerated container
- A small tilting bought in Aliexpress to weigh food (it is very good for things like bread when it was)
- Although I carry the free, the reader I have (it has happened to me with two readers now) Sometimes he has the bad mania not to catch the strips, so I carry a freestyle optium in case there are doubts with the values ​​that the free launches

I would say everything weighs on 1.5 kilos and sometimes you get tired of it, it would be ideal to minimize things to wear less roll.I know that there are gels, and things like Glucosport (both in ampoules and pills), in addition to sugar socorridos, but the truth is that they have not given me good solutions

The gels only tried some bought in Decathlon and they did not convince me (for their flavor and speed)
The glycosport in pills did not solve my hypos well, to correct it necissed at least 4 pills and took to climb
The glucsport in ampoules was faster, however because I move a lot of blisters I used to break and put all the lost bag, in addition to me, they have the bad habit that although the sugar goes up quickly, after its low effect withThe same speed, so I did not solve the ballot in case you need something denser
The sugar also ended up breaking and it was a mess:/

So I would like to exchange ideas, so far may help someone and if I can optimize my "survival bag" because better than better

All the best

Hello! .. your contribution seems great to me ... more it is worth preventing to healI can change, but it can happen ... and I say it from experience to those who comment that they do not carry much over because they can buy anything on any side, I have 7 points in the head that remind me every day that is better than aboutnot to miss.:)

maríajosé33's profile photo
maríajosé33
08/12/2018 2:06 p.m.

@"Maríajosé33" totally agree, it is better than on and that the bars, gels etc. as it happens to me that does not take a good scare because you do not carry anything.

In my left pocket, long, short, bermuda pants, tracksuit I always carry all the sugar envelopes that I drink with the coffees in the bars and I am keeping (which I have paid), when I have more than 5 I am taking them out of thepocket but a minimum of 4 envelopes always carry and I change them when I take off my clothes.

In the bandit, what you have commented here, glucometer, insulin (in case you have to correct or you have a craving any day that we are human), energy bar and a couple of gels.-

15 years ago when my sister gave me the bandit a little shame because we took her and another 4 modern:-* Now it is the most normal in the world.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/12/2018 3:58 p.m.

There are superchula men's bandits :)>-

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/12/2018 7:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

As each one says up here feels comfortable and safe with what he considers appropriate.
In my case, I always carry a meter and insulin and in the bag a pair of sugar ‘pos si here’.I am very clueless and I prefer to take insulin always on top because a few days I stay to eat at work and others do not.There we have soda, coffee and snack machines so ‘urgency’ is assured.
The theme of Coca Cola, at least, told me the nurse who will only take half because according to how you go from hyper to hyper in a jiff, or those 'porridge' of fruit for children who are very rich and completely natural.
The gels tried them and they do very well, but they are very expensive.I have not tried the pills.
For summer, beach or when I am not home I have the covers those that are like portable refrigerators that cool insulins.
I do not know what your daily activity is but if you wear queues, maybe the juice is not necessary or vice versa.

Karme's profile photo
Karme
08/13/2018 3:11 p.m.

I usually carry:
- Humalog's ball (Tougeo almost ever because I put it on when I get up for the mña),
-A 10th pills glucotabs and
- Some jelly beans and cookies/a cereal bar and
-The mobile as a dexcom receiver.(I fly from the Dexcom to make decisions so the glucometer does not carry it)
Then in the car glovener I carry:
-A gominate bag,
-1 package of packaged cookies 2 in 2,
-Cereal bars
-Other glucotabs and water tube.(No heat juice is spoiled).

And at work a bit the same: cookies, cereal bars, jelly beans, glucotabs and here I have juices.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/13/2018 9:05 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

We also have enough things, my wife is quite organized and when you have been "sweet" for so long as it has it as systematized.

As an alternative in rapid absorption hydrates, without subsequent peaks in glycemia, I leave the link to the Glucoup website!:

www.glucoup.com

There are several alternatives both in products and in the number of dextrose in product.

And as an alternative of products with slow absorption hydrates, there are two brands of energy bars, 100% natural, quite recommended.

Good Sunday!

Daniel B Martínez's profile photo
Daniel B Martínez
08/19/2018 10:56 a.m.

My team is a small camera cover with a meter, 4 strips, punch, some candies and an envelope of those glucose or ampoules.With this I give me to reach any bar or anywhere in case of needing it.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
08/19/2018 10:29 p.m.

That each one that feels better, I carry, an envelope of glucup, individual jellywels (5-6), strips and puncture meter, and the mobile since I go with Dexcom, Bolis I do not carry why I go with a bomb.In the car, office, at home, I always have bars by hand.When I do sport I will fold the contributions,

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
08/20/2018 8:17 a.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

If I leave for a few hours and I know that I am going to eat or dinner at home and I will not walk much, I only have two doses of glucup15.

If I go out and I'm going to eat/dinner out, or I'm going to spend all day out, in addition to glycup15, I carry the puncture, the tube of reactive strips, sometimes for a single measurement I need 3 or 4 strips, if I make hiccups, manyfurther.The meter, spare lancetas, the toujeo ball and some needles for the ball, and the metformin.Sometimes I wear cookies in my bag too.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
08/20/2018 1:54 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.