Needles to collect in the pharmacy, people from Seville/ Andalusia and more (what experience do you have?)

Miexron's profile photo   10/03/2017 12:51 p.m.

Hello!I hadn't written here for a long time, although I haven't stopped going to reads :).
Today I come with a doubt, especially for the people of Seville, but for all to those who prescribe the needles for insulin bowling, and give them to you in the pharmacy.
The thing is that here in Malaga they will start giving them shortly for pharmacy, today I had endocrine and he has put them on the health card (although he says he is not clear when they will go out for the pharmacy because they do not know it yet).Total, that I normally asked the nurse for a 5mm box and another of 8mm, because it depends where I click me better with the long or the short (proven), but now the endo has told me that I could only wear oneOf them and has put me the 5mm, which does not let him put 2 ... a roll, he also puts me only 4xDía that does not include corrections, and I worry that I am going to have less (although I suppose I can accumulate some wholeBefore they go out for pharmacy and so have no problems ...)
In summary, that I roll up more than a blind, how are the experience to those who give you the needles for pharmacy?Especially the people of Seville because they are from the same autonomous community and because they are supposed to be the ones who first tasted and that they have done well ... What needles do you give you?Because the doctor has told me that on top of the BD does not give social security (double joy, because in the health center they were giving me again BD ...)

I hope you can tell me something, because I am a little disgusted with this, I was lucky that in the health center the nurse serves me quickly and great, and it gives me all the needles I need, so the change does not convince me much...
Thank you!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
10/03/2017 12:51 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

In Seville they do give the BD, in terms of the number of needles, the endocrine will have to put the ones you use daily.

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
10/03/2017 10:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.