I am type 2 diabetic, that I deal with pills and a very careful diet, but I am also diabetic consort and I am already cured of fright with hypoglycemia, which according to the degree of consciousness or severe rejection of my care, I try with a juice tetrabrik, juice,With or without added sugar, caramel with plenty of water, glucup, envelopes with a glucose gel, or in severe cases, with the usual glucagon.Over the years, I have learned to detect my wife's hiccto the phone etc.When it comes out, rarely alone, or is with friends, I have it located with a free program that we have on the phone, called Safe 365, which allows me to go wherever it is, if a problem arises.We have the matter well assumed, we live with him and try to correct the inevitable errors that occur.Those who carry this inconvenience bad, think that you can happen infinitely worse and do not happen to you, that there are cakes and ice cream that do not carry sugar and that the snacks, the paste and the fabada, fattening a lot and are not healthy or for theThey don't have our little problem.