New in the forum, my mother has type 1 diabetes

dracof's profile photo   09/26/2017 6:58 p.m.

How, my name is Arturo and my mother has type 1 diabetes for many years, now I want to know everything I can to help her, we have had to go to the emergency room for the topic of sugar very high and very low, we have had many scaresBut we don't know what to do before such a situation, that's why I am here, to learn, investigate and help.

Greetings.

dracof's profile photo
dracof
09/26/2017 6:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What a good child you are drafcof, welcome you know when a relative has diabetes we usually wantAs I say love and rigor ... but the most important thing is that she knows that you want her healthy and that is why she must take care of himself.A hug ;)

9406 's profile photo
09/26/2017 7:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the "Dracof" forum I hope we can help you and your mother, ask what you need.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/27/2017 12:49 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.