Of astigmatism to myopia

hector delgado's profile photo   09/29/2017 9:44 p.m.

Diabetes from 7 years ago, has I changed myopia astigmatism, is this correct or real?There is something to do, stop using the lenses a while ago and now suddenly I don't see closely (good) and the small letter of contracts saw them very well, now not anymore .. is it possible ???Hellgadoh@gmail.com

hector delgado's profile photo
hector delgado
09/29/2017 9:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That I know a myopic sees badly and well closely.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/30/2017 8:59 a.m.

There are many data to answer your question, but there are scientific truths that are almost dogmas:
Astigmatism and myopia are different entities.It does not pass from one to another
Myople, without corrective lenses, looks better closely than from afar, as Ana Isabel says
The years havoc, such as stop seeing the small print
Diabetes has nothing to do with this.It is a good bastard disease but it is not guilty of Kennedy's death

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
09/30/2017 1:15 p.m.

I think it's the revenge of myopia, I didn't see well from afar and used glasses, in the last months I see perfectly but closely blurred without approach, akgb comment for diabetes?

hector delgado
09/30/2017 10:58 p.m.

I do not seem possible to have myopia and then, stop having it, without any surgical intervention, but in any case, diabetes is foreign to all this

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
10/04/2017 7:16 a.m.

I tell you, when I debuted a year and a half ago, with some manual symptoms, drink about 10 liters daily, urinating I do not tell you, weight loss, glycosilada of 14 and 498 sugar.
I have astigmatism from almost 30 and I have 43, because I begin to see well from afar but I had to buy some glasses of 2.5 diopters, because I saw nothing close.
The endocrine told me that when I returned to normal glycems that would disappear that, but due to my insistence, he told me that taking advantage of the fact that they were doing a background to check my eyes.The ophthalmologist, despite commenting to be new in diabetes and that not to see closely was a month, he told me that it was a tired view, that I was consistent with my edd, but I asked him that if that was that way ofFulminant, he replied that yes, he recommended glasses for both close and far.I tell the endocrine and tells me not to buy anything.Wait for me, at 20 days standardized blood glucose and seen as before the debut.
Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
10/04/2017 1:15 p.m.

I think it's the revenge of myopia, I didn't see well from afar and used glasses, in the last months I see perfectly but closely blurred without approach, akgb comment for diabetes?

fco_javier_8888 said:

who prescribed metformin and insulin?In fact, a few months ago I was thirsty and of course I was looking for bathI had kept stable ... I'm going to do the exams again to see how the indicators walk .. Thank you

hector delgado
10/04/2017 5:53 p.m.

Wait for glucose to stabilize for graduate.Sudden glucose changes affect vision.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/04/2017 10:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

thank you

hector delgado
10/04/2017 10:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.