Cacahuete cream sponge cake and suitable for celiacs

Yessica_A's profile photo   10/19/2017 1:31 p.m.

Yesterday I tried to do this cake and for those who like peanut cream is tremendous.

Ingredients:
- About 300 gr of peanut cream (I buy it online in Bulkpowders that usually take offers of 30% discount and have several nuts, but there are in many supermarkets and on many websites. They also have one of hazelnut with chocolatewhich is like the nutella but without sugar and without bad fats, only hazelnut and cocoa).
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour (I have not tried but I suppose it can be replaced by almond or peanut flour and will also be rich, I also buy it Bulkpowders although there are many websites that sell it).
- 6 eggs
- About 200gr of Mascarpone (more or less, you can throw the 250 that the tubs usually bring, I had started it and take what was left)
- 200 ml of cream of cooking or mounting does not matter
- about 75 gr of butter (it doesn't matter a little more or less)
- 1 yeast
- sweetener that endures the temperature

Preparation:

- The whites are separated from the yolks and ride snow.They are reserved.
- The rest of the ingredients are mixed.Better with a mixing rod machine that is more comfortable.But it can be done by hand even more time.
- Once it is well mixed, the whites are gradually mixed by mixing well with the rest.This is better to do it by hand so that the clear ones do not lower.
- A mold is greased and it is cooked in the oven until it is punctured with a knife and comes out clean.In the bakery and put the oven program that lasts 1 hour (I did it like this).

I added an intermediate black chocolate layer of 81% melted in the microwave for touching it but it was little amount and it does not show too much.

It could also be made of another dry fruit (almond, hazelnut, etc) but I have not tried it yet although it is sure to be rich.For Christmas I will try to make a nougat with that of Almendra, if it goes well I put the recipe.

I did not calculate the hydrates it carries but looking at the ingredient labels it becomes easy.It carries little anyway and fills a lot so the portions are small.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/19/2017 1:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

It looks great, almost like to be in charge of conscience, but without heber done anything.I will try it, already, thanks.

Erty's profile photo
Erty
10/19/2017 2:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.