{'en': 'Diabetes and Banking Entities', 'es': 'Diabetes y entidades bancarias'} Image

Diabetes and Banking Entities

i61's profile photo   08/19/2018 11:09 a.m.

Good morning, my wife and my eldest son are type 2 diabetic.

A few days ago we have requested a loan in a bank.Regardless of the personal guarantees of assets and income, by the way far superior to those estimated for an operation of this type (I have worked in banking 28 years) they asked us to make life insurance that would guarantee in case of death the payment of the payment of theloan.

They tell us that because my diabetic wife can not be done to her.

I was really surprised by an important part of the population suffers from this disease.She takes medications (non -insulin) and has controlled her sugar levels.

Has something similar happened to you?Don't you think about discrimination?

Greetings and thanks.

i61's profile photo
i61
08/19/2018 11:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course it is discrimination.
Today they are very few insurers make life insurance for people with diabetes.
There is some entity that does, but they are nothing cheap.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
08/19/2018 11:13 a.m.

When a person wants to secure a vehicle and for having a high accidents, no company wants to ensure it, it can hire it with the insurance consortium.
It is paradoxical that a person with diabetes cannot do the same.
Greetings and thanks.

i61's profile photo
i61
08/19/2018 11:22 a.m.

Do you know anything about Reed Wilson's book about reverse type 2 diabetes?
Greetings and thanks.

i61's profile photo
i61
08/19/2018 11:26 a.m.

i61 said:
When a person wants to secure a vehicle and for having a high accidents, no company wants to ensure it, it can hire it with the insurance consortium.
Greetings and thanks.

It is the first time I listen to this.I did not know that vehicle insurance companies make a health questionnaires.What company of vehicles do you mean especially?
With health and life insurance if there are problems but with vehicles I had never heard it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/19/2018 11:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

i61 said:
Do you know anything about Reed Wilson's book about reverse type 2 diabetes?
Greetings and thanks.

Diabetes is not cured by one or two.If type 2 make a scarce HC diet, they do sports without sedentary lifestyle, and sometimes they put a gastric ball there is the solution, but let's not heal.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/19/2018 11:54 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

jconegar said:
i61 said:
when a person wants to secure a vehicle and for having had a high accident rate no company wants to ensure it, you can hire it with the consortiuminsurance.
Greetings and thanks.

It is the first time I listen to this.I did not know that vehicle insurance companies make a health questionnaires.What company of vehicles do you mean especially?
With health and life insurance if there are problems but with vehicles I had never heard it.

jconegar said:
i61 said:
when a person wants to secure a vehicle and for having had a high accident rate no company wants to ensure it, you can hire it with the consortiuminsurance.
Greetings and thanks.

i61's profile photo
i61
08/19/2018 12:11 p.m.

Maybe I haven't expressed myself well.I referred to that, as you can use the insurance consortium in the case of vehicle insurance, you cannot resort to it in the case of insurance to people.
Greetings

i61's profile photo
i61
08/19/2018 12:16 p.m.

It is a real shame of insurance and diabetes.I have been fighting with La Caixa for years, with life insurance, which I inherited from an entity that merged with La Caixa, which included my condition of type 1 diabetic. Since I started with La Caixa, I had to send claims to consumption,Because the price has risen in an excessive way, they already proved me 3 years ago, and they lowered my share.Now again, I will put the claim because it has uploaded more than € 200 annually in two years.It is a total injustice.

efectodiabetes's profile photo
efectodiabetes
08/19/2018 12:25 p.m.

i61 said:
I have not expressed myself well.I referred to that, as you can use the insurance consortium in the case of vehicle insurance, you cannot resort to it in the case of insurance to people.
Greetings

Ok thanks for the clarification.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/19/2018 12:46 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hello,
I have signed a mortgage this year and they have not accepted me at the bank insurer.They have not even proposed a wild fee so that it does not do it to me.It is quite shameful.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/31/2018 3:57 p.m.

But why do you have to say that you have diabetes?That belongs to the privacy of each.Do not say it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/03/2018 9:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.