Computer error in Abbott and orders delay

FernandoGR's profile photo   10/02/2017 5:47 p.m.

I attach a copy of the mail that I have sent today to Abbott, after 3 calls to your customer service.I don't know if any of you has gone like, I hope not.

Good, a month ago (on September 4) I reported an incidence with my reader, which, stopped working spontaneously.Indeed, they told me that there was no problem sending me a replacement, and that this was going to arrive soon.After two more calls and one month of waiting, my reader has not yet arrived.I know that there was a computer problem and that due to this, the reader has not been able to arrive, but a month of waiting for a person who depends on a device like this to improve their quality of life seems excessive to me.During this month, my health has been worse, since thanks to free freeyle I had managed to control my diabetes more and better.My sports practice has also been harmed, and ultimately my life and my mood.
A few days ago I received a call from one of its operators, apologizing for this setback, but I'm sorry to say that this does not compensate to have spent the shipment for an error, without also receiving any other compensation.

The reason for sending this email is, mainly, that unfortunately I depend on your service and your product, since continuous measurement systems are not subsidized by my country and I have to pay this treatment of my pocket, so I cannot "Leave "without more buying you.

I hope from the heart that something like this does not happen again, since this month it has been by far the worst I have had in a long time.

A cordial greeting.

Fernando

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
10/02/2017 5:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Patience .... They return the money because they do not guarantee the arrival on time of the replacement.I have to make an order .... The same arrives 3 weeks later.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/03/2017 2:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.