I put the request that 1340 signatures go and this is final

Ogroscor 's profile photo   10/07/2017 8:59 p.m.

Good again, about 6 months ago to decide to create this request to get the "Medtronic Minimed 640 g" to have signed 1340 people among the insulin bomb, I thank you for support, but we need more signatures,I know that there many people who pass from this request, this is not an obligation but it is something that necessary for many diabetics, and future diabetics sadly, and as we have a chestnut (not to say a burrination) of politicians, it does not matter if they areThe PP, PSOE, Citizens, Podemos, IU are all the same, there many things that this country needs and are with cross -arms, my endocrine told me: that it is very complicated to put this insulin bomb for social security, they want them to be worthAll pumps for the same cost.Sorry I am paying social security and gave me that answer, because I am not going to give up because it is necessary for many diabetics and more if you do not find out about the descent, I had many descents below 40 and especially driving (this is what II count because there was always a relative or a friend with me, but I doubt that I could tell it) and I am a miracle alive, I mean that this bomb detects the descents and could save many diabetics, and now I ask everyone wherever, wherever, wherever,That you sign this request, to share that you spread it to your family, friends, acquaintances, everyone just by signing the request you will help many diabetics.
I go back to put the request again because we cannot give ourselves in our lives, I know that the bomb enters social security, so I fight so that among the sensor included, there will be some for previous comments that the petition is badly written, that there many morerequests on this type, you can see all kinds of requests but we must place for what we want and not give up, there to fight to have a better life.
Now I ask you to join again to sign and share the petition, and I don't want an "impossible", I want us to fight until the end, I have been with diabetes and I do not plan to give up this life.
Thank you all for your time to read this publication

Link insulina-medtronic-minimed-640g-that-entersRecruiter = 27174955 & amp; utm_source = share_petion & amp; utm_medium = copylink & amp; utm_campaign = share_petion

Ogroscor 's profile photo
Ogroscor
10/07/2017 8:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

signed and shared in Face!

Karme's profile photo
Karme
11/21/2017 8:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Right now I'm going to share it and sign it.Thanks for your delivery @"ogroscor"

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
11/21/2017 9:46 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.