A type 1 diabetic is presented, at 36.

MRC's profile photo   09/07/2018 11:12 p.m.

Very good to all.
As I say in the title, I am type 1 diabetic, with diagnosis since March of this year and I am 36 years old.
I was caught as a speton, since I am quite athlete and I take great care of food, and more because of ignorance than anything else, I never thought that I could have to have to be at this point in my life, but hey, I have already dealt with severalAuto immune issues over my 36 years, and the truth that I had overcome everything, but I see that on this occasion, I have no choice but to adapt to my new situation.
I have found the forum by chance, causing the network, and I see that there is a lotof someone in your same situation.
By the way, this was to introduce myself and I haven't done it yet, hehe.My name is Mario and I am from Cantabria, and as I say, I have 36. I hope to contribute something to this community.
Greetings to all

MRC's profile photo
MRC
09/07/2018 11:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum, Mario.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/08/2018 2:28 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you so much!

MRC's profile photo
MRC
09/08/2018 9:50 a.m.

Welcome Mario!
Your question, here are people with many years of experience, of all the ages that will help you

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/08/2018 7:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am sure of that.
Thanks Ruthbia !!:)

MRC's profile photo
MRC
09/08/2018 8:52 p.m.

Welcome, it is best to ask every doubt you have noforum

All the best

Juanlu83's profile photo
Juanlu83
09/10/2018 11:29 a.m.

Thanks Juanlu.You already have experience behind your back on the subject.I am collecting questions to ask, yes.The truth is that at the beginning one does not know where to go to look for information.

MRC's profile photo
MRC
09/10/2018 4:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.