Can the diet make me develop diabetes ????Fasting in 114

Aracellys17's profile photo   09/09/2018 11:23 p.m.

Hi, my name is Aracellys I am 28 years old, I decided to lose weight I measure 162cm and weighed 171 libra.
I found in the supermarket a shake (Delgac) which recommends replacing 2 daily meals for the smoothies.
The first week was difficult for me to replace meals for the shake so there were days that I did not take it and comia normal.(I didn't see any results).
The second week even more motivated than the previous week to fulfill my purpose I made the diet to rigor SwitchDream, skin dryness and anguish is the only Forna that I have to describe every time as something sweet for example.My fruit shakes.
Before yesterday I felt bad since I woke up and since I had not had breakfast, I took advantage of the fact that I was where my in -laws and I asked the glucometer to my father -in -law and the sugar came out in 114.
Yesterday I felt good when I woke up, had breakfast and went out with my children to the mall and at food time they wanted to go to Macdonals so that the compliance.
I asked for a wrap with some potatoes and a soda
When I went through Wrap and some soda drinks I had to stop eating because I started feeling equally evil as yesterday ...
I have not asked the glucometer to my father -in -law.
I think of Xtra I would like to add that I have a 2 -year -old boy and still drinks breast milk and I have a delay in my menstruation.I am 100% safe that I am not pregnant.My cycles are 28 days and I'm going for the 36th
I am very distressed.

:-/ I already asked for an appointment with a general practitioner and they met me for September 17.
What do you recommend to eat and do until then?

Aracellys17's profile photo
Aracellys17
09/09/2018 11:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Eat healthy and reduce the intake of carbohydrates and "bad" fats.
Miraculous milkshakes are not going to do well.
Eat fruit, vegetables, legumes, meat and grilled fish.Eliminate bread, pasta, sweets, rice, potatoes and exercise.Do not drink sugary soft drinks, they have many calories.Surely you lose weight.

114 Glycemia is a value of a healthy person.You don't have to worry about diabetes for diabetes.

Menstruation is delayed for many reasons, if anguish, more delayed.Anyway you can do a pharmacy test to get out of doubt.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/11/2018 8:26 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I will do that.Thank you so much!

Aracellys17's profile photo
Aracellys17
09/13/2018 2:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.