More reactive strips

JMiguel's profile photo   11/11/2017 9:19 a.m.

Social security in Spain gives me 8 strips daily, I am 16 years old and with that it is not enough for me, can I ask that they increase to 9?

JMiguel's profile photo
JMiguel
11/11/2017 9:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning @"jmiguel", you have to explain to the endocrine your needs and he makes a report and sends you to give you the strips you need.I imagine there is no problem, at your age many controls are needed.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/11/2017 10:49 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

My child is given all those who need without problem.In its endocrine report it has to 9 minimum.They don't really put any problem, what we need.As well as apositos, ointments ...

Hugosova's profile photo
Hugosova
11/11/2017 11:17 a.m.

At the moment they give me the ones I need, 5 boxes for two months.If I could no more they would give them to me and I would have many problems to get them.It is not as easy as you say, one does not ask and give them.
@Jmiguel, Same for your doctor.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/11/2017 5:22 p.m.

It depends on the Autonomous Community, in Catalunya maximum are 4 strips a day.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/11/2017 8 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

But it seems shameful 4 strips a day, it is impossible to have controlled diabetes

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
11/11/2017 9:07 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

@"Dalu" Where are you from?

JMiguel's profile photo
JMiguel
11/11/2017 9:44 p.m.

Ciudad Real.And they do not put any impediment, when we need we ask and give us

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
11/11/2017 10:12 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Many years ago, my mother had to take a sealed role with the needs of strips, an inspector who came to the hospital.
Luckily now, my nurse gives me the ones I need (which are less than before because I use the freestyle) but @jmiguel as they tell you, that your endocrine makes you a report with which you need! It is something vital for us!

By the way, one of the times I asked my nurse to throw them .... He told me not for a month, that I had gone for more strips ...... so I told him if it was thought that Idedicated to selling them in the merca

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/11/2017 10:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.