Toujeo schedule change

Marieta16_8's profile photo   11/13/2017 4:19 p.m.

Hello good! I tell you what is happening to me ... I punish me 21 of Toujeo at lunchtime but I always arrive very high at this time of the food so the endocrine has told me to put it at breakfast ..The question is whether that will have to change the amount of fast that I put that now is 4-9-6?

Marieta16_8's profile photo
Marieta16_8
11/13/2017 4:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Keep putting the same fast as always, the only thing that can happen to you is that by advancing the toujeo to breakfast that day it will overlap with the insulin of the previous day and could give you a hiccup before eating so you are aware and getControls, however, if you say that you get high to meals, it is not likely to get off.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
11/13/2017 7:11 p.m.

Ok thanks for the answer. The case then I don't know why eating and having dinner at the same amount I have different doses ... I was because it was because of the effect of the slow q in the food no longer qdaba (pqI put it before eating and starts to take effect at the 2H have told me) and at dinner I was in full performance and that's why I needed less.

runing50 said:
continues to put the same fast as always, the only thing that can happen to you is that by advancing the toujeo to breakfast that day it will overlap with the insulin of the previous day and could give youA hiccup before eating for what is aware and get controls, however if you say you get high to meals, you are not likely to get off.

Marieta16_8
11/13/2017 7:28 p.m.

If you get well to eat, you won't take so quickly, see.
If the toujeo does not last you at 12 hours, you will have to climb the dose.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/13/2017 8:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is a matter of trying and the day you change it to be more "attentive" from the morning at the time of the food, especially, because it is not uncommon that you can have some hypoglycemia.
But do not change the dose of slow ... and quickly, keep in mind that if you get at noon with "normal" values ​​you may have to lower something quickly.That you will see it.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/13/2017 9:52 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Thank you very much for the answers.

Marieta16_8
11/13/2017 9:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.