Hello.I am new and diabetic for 20 years ...

Anita1984's profile photo   11/16/2017 3:56 p.m.

Hello.

I have discovered this forum these forum looking on the Internet of diabetes and I linked the forum and I liked a lot because many times we see each other fenced of people who do not know diabetes and sometimes there is no one to talk with more than with the doctor and goodHere I see that I find many like me ...

I am a carrier of type I diabetes mellitus for 20 years.I have very bad my glycosylated glycemia I have at 8.2 right now.I have control very badly.

I suffer from bipolar disorder as well and each rise and low of encouragement that I have generates a whole mismatch in blood glucose ... I use Lantus (30unid) and novorapid and 20mg of enalapril daily ...

Well I have many doubts that little by little I will ask to see if any of you can help.

Greetings...

Anita1984's profile photo
Anita1984
11/16/2017 3:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum @"anita1984" Here we are all for the same reasons! I hope we can help you and share our experiences!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/16/2017 4:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.