{'en': 'GLUCOWISE: New Non -Invasive 100% Glucometer.', 'es': 'Glucowise: nuevo glucometro 100% no invasivo.'} Image

GLUCOWISE: New Non -Invasive 100% Glucometer.

RobertoLopez's profile photo   11/18/2017 5:34 p.m.

Glucowise ™ is a new innovative product of Mediwise, a company founded by a team of entrepreneurs in London in 2010, Mediwise is developing innovative solutions aimed at big health problems.

The team includes awarded scientists with a history proven on wireless devices, implantable and laptop sensors, physics, nanotechnology, images and intelligent algorithms.It also includes award -winning entrepreneurs and experienced executives who specialize in the commercialization of medical devices, businesses and product development.

Glucowise ™ is a non -invasive, 100% pain -free device that makes traditional blood sampling a thing of the past.It is one of the few glucometers that does not invade the skin.Thanks to the exclusive sensor technology, it will allow to control blood glucose levels without the need to pierce the skin.

This non -invasive wireless device takes a precise reading of blood glucose every few seconds, as often the user.It is positioned to gently tighten the skin between the thumb and the index of the hand or the ear lobe to measure glucose levels.The device then shows the reading in real time on the screen.

Glucose levels are measured by means of a non -invasive technique that transmits low power radio waves through a section of the human body, such as the area between the thumb and the index or the ear lobe.These areas have enough blood supply and are thin enough for waves to pass through the tissue.These signals are received by a sensor on the opposite side of the Glucowise device, where data on the characteristics of the blood inside the pulp are collected and analyzed.

One of the main advantages is that it allows measuring the concentration of blood glucose at the capillary level.This means that Glucowise ™ is more precise than other non -invasive methods that measure the amount of glucose at the skin level, where there is limited blood, or the use of other body fluids, such as interstitial fluid.

It is a highly reliable glucometer, which will exceed industry standards for blood glucose accuracy with self -supervision.We must also take into account that these are arterial blood measurements.You can take samples as you want and wherever you want, which will guarantee you avoid sudden episodes of hypoglycemia.

It will have an application, Smart Cloud technology, which provides custom advice and alerts, helping to administer the status of the disease.The intelligent analysis uses its current and historical data to calculate and forecast immediate trends at its blood glucose levels, which allows you to adjust food or medication intake according to activities or how the diabetic feels.

The information collected by the monitor can be loaded wirelessly in the mobile application, which allows you to monitor your readings over time and combine it with other information that affects your blood glucose levels.
The data collected will finally be integrated with other databases and platforms and mobile health applications, with appropriate permits.

It has a compact design.It will carry about 10 seconds to provide a simple, fast and highly discreet test, at any time and anywhere.The data can be sent wirelessly and safely to your smartphone or tablet.

glucowise.es

RobertoLopez's profile photo
RobertoLopez
11/18/2017 5:34 p.m.

Roberto López López
kwatch.es

The website on Spanish does not go but in the American they say that until the end of 2018 it will not be able to commission.

"Glucowise ™ Is Currently in Development and Will Be Available to purchase eleven clinical trials are completed. We expect to start taking pre-Orders in Late 2018".

By not using consumables, let's hope that invasive strips and meters companies do not boycott it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/18/2017 10:34 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Very interesting.Let's see what is concretized.

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
11/18/2017 11:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Why do they always announce it before marketing it?
And then nothing ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/19/2017 4:13 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina Well, I think that they simply advertise it both for the lack of financing and search for investors, that is, if they do not have money and do not see an economic benefit in the short medium term do not continue with the project, that is, "all for thePasta "...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/19/2017 12:21 p.m.

Already .., and that's why they stay in projects only ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/19/2017 12:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Well, I hope to have something like that affordable ...

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
11/22/2017 2:10 p.m.

This meter is already studies of the tests performed and is not reliable since it varied a lot and depended even on the temperature where you were measuring the results.

We are seeing several news of non -invasive meters, let's be realistic and do not fool ourselves, this type of device today is not viable because there is no technology that can provide real values, neither by temperature, nor by heart rate or in case we are sweating likeSome have already come out.

To think that if one of these devices was known to be reliable, the pharmaceuticals would kill themselves to buy it immediately without having to be looking for sources of external financing.

Even one of the most important houses in Technology such as Apple launched its news and had to turn back in everything because today's technology is not viable.

Forgive if I have been abrupt with this answer but there are so many people that are excited and make things that are not angry.

I have almost 33 years old, the same years as listening that the clock that reads the glucose is going to leave now and I do not like that they flood us with false illusions.

When the products are in the market is when we have to start thinking about them and analyze their reality.

There is a material that is graphene, one of the last elements added to the periodic table of elements that it is heard that in the future can give us reliable results, but we are talking about distant futures.

I sincerely believe in the encapsulated beta cells that Dr. Bernat Soria is investigating more than in all these devices, this type of research has already passed several phases and continues to be investigated, and if this happens it is that the results are being positive, althoughUnfortunately, information about them cannot be obtained, but if the investigation had been negative.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/22/2017 8:01 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well, even if it is little by little, they will improve continuous sensors.They have already started, at least

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/23/2017 1:47 a.m.

regina said:
well, although little by little, they will improve continuous sensors.They have already started, at least

If they are starting for 32 years, to see if they put the first at least once.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/23/2017 10:01 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

I believe that much progress has been made and continued.Not in a cure because it does not interest, but treatments are infinitely better than years ago.We are very accustomed to everything going very fast but there are things that cannot be done overnight.As technology improves, meters, pumps and others are advancing.If you look at what was 30 years ago and what there is now you will see that it has been progressed and much.What happens that for those who suffered the disease everything seems insufficient and we see that it is slow but that 30 years ago insulins were not even similar to what there is today, there were no slow plain as now, there were only blood glucometers andQuite less precise than today, there was no continuous measurement or insulin pumps ... If you compare with other diseases I do not believe that in diabetes treatments we go so badly.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/23/2017 1:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
I think much progress has been made and continued.Not in a cure because it does not interest, but treatments are infinitely better than years ago.We are very accustomed to everything going very fast but there are things that cannot be done overnight.As technology improves, meters, pumps and others are advancing.If you look at what was 30 years ago and what there is now you will see that it has been progressed and much.What happens that for those who suffered the disease everything seems insufficient and we see that it is slow but that 30 years ago insulins were not even similar to what there is today, there were no slow plain as now, there were only blood glucometers andQuite less precise than today, there was no continuous measurement or insulin pumps ... If you compare with other diseases I do not believe that in diabetes treatments we go so badly.

I am sorry to be disagreement with what you say, after 32 years that I have been the advances for the years that have passed have been few, compared for example with the mobiles of 25 years ago.He has advanced the insulin of a vial to a PEN, a PEN that since they left have the same totally exaggerated size for the insulin they carry inside.

If there has been an advance with some MCG with alarms, but thinks 32 years have passed.Today's glucometers if you repeat analysis will always find abysmal differences, and I talk about everyone in general.

Advances has also been on televisions in consumer products.They give us things with droppers and hide them when they discover them as is the case of the toujeo who, shortly after leaving the Lantus they already had it and until the time of keeping the secret has passed they did not bring it to light,Is this fair?They told us when the lantus left that was flat, it was confirmed, I was one of the first people to probe in Spain and from the first moment it was seen that it was not flat but even the endors were sold as flat.

Flash systems that in other countries have alarms, I speak of the ABBOT laboratory that has one in the United Kingdom with alarms and they do not bring it here, they leave us with what does not give any security

Insulin bombs since the first insulin pump came out under normal size of size many years ago, they are still practically the same.Advances in 32 years have I seen but real for so many years?Let's be realistic there has not been.
Why don't they already get a smaller pen?

I dream of an investigation that I follow closely and that of Dr Bernat Soria, the encapsulated cells, an investigation that continues forward and if so, it is because the results are being positive, that would be a truth advance.For me this would not be a real cure but an artificial cure that would give us an impressive quality of life.

They do not stop out now non -invasive systems that none is real, always at this time the novelties are impressive, and until next year they do not talk about them again.

Maybe I am hard speaking like this but I always say what I think from the heart, we have to fight 24 hours with our diabetes, we fall again and again and for having diabetes we lift ourselves with more force and more desire to fight, that's why weThey say that people who have diabetes are warr.Advances?If perhaps continuous glucose meters with alarms but for so many years I see it a bit exaggerated.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/23/2017 1:36 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Pharmacists are like politicians, they promise, promise, promise :))

jkrahe's profile photo
jkrahe
11/23/2017 1:42 p.m.

jconegar said:
Yesssica_a said:
I believe that much progress has been made and continued.Not in a cure because it does not interest, but treatments are infinitely better than years ago.We are very accustomed to everything going very fast but there are things that cannot be done overnight.As technology improves, meters, pumps and others are advancing.If you look at what was 30 years ago and what there is now you will see that it has been progressed and much.What happens that for those who suffered the disease everything seems insufficient and we see that it is slow but that 30 years ago insulins were not even similar to what there is today, there were no slow plain as now, there were only blood glucometers andQuite less precise than today, there was no continuous measurement or insulin pumps ... If you compare with other diseases I do not believe that in diabetes treatments we go so badly.

I am sorry to be disagreement with what you say, after 32 years that I have been the advances for the years that have passed have been few, compared for example with the mobiles of 25 years ago.He has advanced the insulin of a vial to a PEN, a PEN that since they left have the same totally exaggerated size for the insulin they carry inside.

If there has been an advance with some MCG with alarms, but thinks 32 years have passed.Today's glucometers if you repeat analysis will always find abysmal differences, and I talk about everyone in general.

Advances has also been on televisions in consumer products.They give us things with droppers and hide them when they discover them as is the case of the toujeo who, shortly after leaving the Lantus they already had it and until the time of keeping the secret has passed they did not bring it to light,Is this fair?They told us when the lantus left that was flat, it was confirmed, I was one of the first people to probe in Spain and from the first moment it was seen that it was not flat but even the endors were sold as flat.

Flash systems that in other countries have alarms, I speak of the ABBOT laboratory that has one in the United Kingdom with alarms and they do not bring it here, they leave us with what does not give any security

Insulin bombs since the first insulin pump came out under normal size of size many years ago, they are still practically the same.Advances in 32 years have I seen but real for so many years?Let's be realistic there has not been.

I dream of an investigation that I follow closely and that of Dr Bernat Soria, the encapsulated cells, an investigation that continues forward and if so, it is because the results are being positive, that would be a truth advance.For me this would not be a real cure but an artificial cure that would give us an impressive quality of life.

They do not stop out now non -invasive systems that none is real, always at this time the novelties are impressive, and until next year they do not talk about them again.

Maybe I am hard speaking like this but I always say what I think from the heart, we have to fight 24 hours with our diabetes, we fall again and again and for having diabetes we lift ourselves with more force and more desire to fight, that's why weThey say that people who have diabetes are warr.Advances?If perhaps continuous glucose meters with alarms but for so many years I see it a bit exaggerated.

I agree that everything that could be among other things has not been advanced because they know that we will continue buying their products even if they are not the best because we need them to remain alive.It is a market with hardly any competition and that makes it progress very slowly.If you are not going to give money, you do not interest and if you have something you already give money without doinginvestment because it is not invested.We like pharmaceuticals are not to improve our life, they are companies and seek benefit and they will not invest in anything that will not take a slice.Any advance in that sense or in finding a cure will have to be with public money.
But the quality of life and the control that someone could have 30 years ago I think is light years of what can be done now.I remember when my sister was little (almost 30 years ago), which could not even reach a hemoglobin of less than 6 as can now be thanks to continuous measurement and flat insulins.
We cannot compare this with the advances in mobile telephony because there are many multinationals investing many millions every year to overcome their competition.If you do not offer something that the rest does not have or something better than the previous version nobody goes to buy your new models and that's why they dedicate a lot of money.If any does not, it is a matter of time that disappears but in diabetes devices the same does not happen and it cannot be purchased.In addition to all medications or health products, studies in humans and very strict controls have to pass and that is also money.Taking into account all that I think it has advanced and enough.
Of course we as patients until there is a cure or a treatment that allows us to make normal life we ​​will not feel satisfied.It is normal and totally understandable but we also have to be realistic and see what we have right now that there was not recently and that improves life.A few years ago there was no option, you just got rid of.Today we have many options and we can make a more or less normal life.No progress has been enough because it will never be enough until there is a cure but progress has been made.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/23/2017 5:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

They are different and all resleyat opinions

yesssica_a said:
jconegar said:
I think IIt has advanced a lot and is still done.Not in a cure because it does not interest, but treatments are infinitely better than years ago.We are very accustomed to everything going very fast but there are things that cannot be done overnight.As technology improves, meters, pumps and others are advancing.If you look at what was 30 years ago and what there is now you will see that it has been progressed and much.What happens that for those who suffered the disease everything seems insufficient and we see that it is slow but that 30 years ago insulins were not even similar to what there is today, there were no slow plain as now, there were only blood glucometers andQuite less precise than today, there was no continuous measurement or insulin pumps ... If you compare with other diseases I do not believe that in diabetes treatments we go so badly.

I agree that everything that could be among other things has not been advanced because they know that we will continue buying their products even if they are not the best because we need them to remain alive.It is a market with hardly any competition and that makes it progress veryslow.If you are not going to give money, you do not interest and if you have something that already gives money without making investment, it does not invest.We like pharmaceuticals are not to improve our life, they are companies and seek benefit and they will not invest in anything that will not take a slice.Any advance in that sense or in finding a cure will have to be with public money.
But the quality of life and the control that someone could have 30 years ago I think is light years of what can be done now.I remember when my sister was little (almost 30 years ago), which could not even reach a hemoglobin of less than 6 as can now be thanks to continuous measurement and flat insulins.
We cannot compare this with the advances in mobile telephony because there are many multinationals investing many millions every year to overcome their competition.If you do not offer something that the rest does not have or something better than the previous version nobody goes to buy your new models and that's why they dedicate a lot of money.If any does not, it is a matter of time that disappears but in diabetes devices the same does not happen and it cannot be purchased.In addition to all medications or health products, studies in humans and very strict controls have to pass and that is also money.Taking into account all that I think it has advanced and enough.
Of course we as patients until there is a cure or a treatment that allows us to make normal life we ​​will not feel satisfied.It is normal and totally understandable but we also have to be realistic and see what we have right now that there was not recently and that improves life.A few years ago there was no option, you just got rid of.Today we have many options and we can make a more or less normal life.No progress has been enough because it will never be enough until there is a cure but progress has been made.

They are different opinions and all of respecting, it is not my case the same as your sister having almost 33 years, mobile phones have advanced, diabetes for 33 years little.Said all the examples that I have told you before.
Maybe 30 years ago you could not easily get today's training.
The clear glyc that has been improved by formation and the MCG, as for the progress of the insulins that some have deceived us.
33 years ago there was regular insulin that its strong effect began on the time, the rapids now on the 45 min the strong effect, we all expect impatient the FIASP that is really fast, but I think that 33 years is excessive, namely how longThis fast insulin is really known that if we will make the peaks fall fast, the same is how it has happened with the toujeo that has been a nonsense of years created without seeing the light.
Advance when healing is seen?For now very difficult to talk about total healing when you still don't know why immuno system causes diabetes.
And I think I am a person who makes the most normal life possible, that does not mean that our brains are computers in continuous functioning process to achieve more than acceptable glycos so as not to have absolutely had any type of complications in almost 33 years.
When there is a real artificial pancreas, it will also be an advance and not the films that mount some laboratories that one will make of the Russian mountains in glutei a scandal in continuous future complications.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/23/2017 5:20 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.