{'en': 'Diabetes exhaustion', 'es': 'Agotamiento por la diabetes'} Image

Diabetes exhaustion

Ladynovas's profile photo   09/25/2018 9:43 a.m.

Good morning

I would like you to tell me your experiences with the exhaustion caused by DM1.

I have diabetes for 12 years and until this year I had never felt like this .... Suddenly I started feeling exhausted physically and mentally ...Lying early I wake up, pour.

I find it hard to go to work, it tells me to take my rhythm of life because of the fatigue that I have and does not leave with anything ... or sleeping or resting .... I think it is the evolution of diabetes that makes me like this....

Does anyone else happen?

Does anyone else feel overwhelmed with fatigue?

What have you done about it?

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences!

Greetings,

Ladynovas's profile photo
Ladynovas
09/25/2018 9:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have diabetes almost 33 years physical and mental exhaustion I think we all carry, but the physicist would tell you that it comes from the mental.
We have to be thinking about how to act and that influences.Look for some sport hobbie starting little by little and then more intense.
Do things to do and out of fear or whatever you don't do.
Live the life every second, do every nonsense that you can think of, and if you do not have MCG with alarms and you can advise you to do with one because it helps the mind to rest more.
Put this song at full volume, close your eyes and feel it, then go out to shout !!!!
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/25/2018 11:39 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If you are physically tired, you may have any cause, make you an analytical and look at vitamins A, d....

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/25/2018 5:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It happens to me every 6 weeks.There is a day that I am throwing a rag from the morning.I am exhausted.It's just a day.But for me it is terrible because I am very active and I have to stay on the couch like a cushion, without being able to do anything.It generates anxiety and helplessness.
My endo says it is circumstantial.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/25/2018 7:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I had the same symptoms and it was due to vitamin B12 deficit caused by an autoimmune disease called atrophic gastritis that produces a type of anemia called megaloblastic.A blood analysis will make you out of doubt.If your diabetes is of autoimmune origin, eat it to the doctor.Treatment in one or two injections per month of intramuscular gammaglobulin.Good luck and that is nothing ...

Nachetee's profile photo
Nachetee
09/25/2018 9:04 p.m.

When I have had those symptoms it has been to be low of iron.The thyroid if it is badly regulated can also give those symptoms.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/25/2018 10:54 p.m.

Get a complete analytical and look at you vitamins, thyroid, etc., unless you have very poorly controlled diabetes you should not feel that way.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/03/2018 11:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Nachhetee said:
I had the same symptoms and it was due to vitamin B12 deficit caused by an autoimmune disease called atrophic gastritis that produces a type of anemia called megaloblastic.A blood analysis will make you out of doubt.If your diabetes is of autoimmune origin, eat it to the doctor.Treatment in one or two injections per month of intramuscular gammaglobulin.Good luck and that is nothing ...

Hello, do you have autoimmune gastritis?

shenney's profile photo
shenney
05/17/2021 9:19 a.m.

ladynovas said:
good morning

I would like you to tell me your experiences with the exhaustion caused by the DM1. 12 years that I have diabetes and until this year I had never felt like that .... Suddenly I have begun to feel exhausted physically and mentally ...Suddenly I sleep badly, I wake up several times at night and although I try to go to bed early I wake up.sleeping or resting .... I think it is the evolution of diabetes that makes me like this ... someone else happens? Does anyone else feel overwhelmed with fatigue? What have you done about it?

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences.

I have been diabetic 53 years and counting, and I have never felt physically exhausted for anything.

What happens to you has nothing to do with diabetes.Talk to your GP and to look good to see what happens to you that you don't rest.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
10/03/2021 1:26 p.m.

ladynovas said:
good morning

I would like you to tell me your experiences with the exhaustion caused by the DM1. 12 years that I have diabetes and until this year I had never felt like that .... Suddenly I have begun to feel exhausted physically and mentally ...Suddenly I sleep badly, I wake up several times at night and although I try to go to bed early I wake up.sleeping or resting .... I think it is the evolution of diabetes that makes me like this ... someone else happens? Does anyone else feel overwhelmed with fatigue? What have you done about it?

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences.

I was not going to write to you because I am DM2.Although almost without pancreas operation, insulin -dependent, in the end it is the same.
What I want to tell you is that it does not have to be of diabetes.It happened to me before, sometimes it happens to me later ...
My brother is type1 and does not happen.
Do not think that everything comes from the same.Think what has changed in your life, or it can simply be time.If you carry the diabetes well, it does not have to have a relationship ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/03/2021 5:03 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Ladynovas, maybe you have some anemia and need iron or vitamins ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/03/2021 8:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@isabelbota

I think this chat who has revived @"Cristóbal Cortés" is very very old and the person who started it for a long time that does not enter the forum.

It occurs a lot.In the initial area where the name is right, the date appears normally.If the chat is old, a kind of grid or calendar appears.That already implies that the issue is old.I can see the date on the computer.But if I enter via tablet or mobile I don't see the date.

It is a technical problem of the that should be solved, always leaving the chat date.There are many people who answer other people who do not enter the forum for years and they are very old messages.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
10/03/2021 8:40 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:

@isabelbota

I think this chat who has revived @"Cristóbal Cortés" is very very old and the person who started it for a long time that does not enter the forum.

It occurs a lot.In the initial area where the name is right, the date appears normally.If the chat is old, a kind of grid or calendar appears.That already implies that the issue is old.I can see the date on the computer.But if I enter via tablet or mobile I don't see the date.

It is a technical problem of the that should be solved, always leaving the chat date.There are many people who answer other people who do not enter the forum for years and they are very old messages.

Thank you @jldiazdel, I have noticed a while ago.I could have erased it but it has given me the same.
I always look at the date but in this case I have looked only at Cristóbal's post ... 😋

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/03/2021 9:16 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

A very high percentage of adults has hypothyroidism, a blood check of your thyroid functioning would not be otherwise.

Castillodani's profile photo
Castillodani
10/03/2021 11:57 p.m.

jldiazdel said:

@isabelbota

Hello!It really does not matter, he thinks that there are many new people, like me, that we throw ancient threads to inform us and catch up.For us everything is new and any comment is very good for us.
Thanks and greetings.

Aalmu's profile photo
Aalmu
10/06/2021 6:49 p.m.

I understand you friend, in my case of trusting so much in the free freeyle 2, when I saw my analysis at 8.1 it gave me such a basta, that I lost hopes and I was afraid that I would go to the diabetes to take its toll ... no matter how muchI try to control it, it is exhausting, and when you see you 230 because yes, I get my nerves ...

Edito: I've been with diabetes for 18 years

PhantomSoulless's profile photo
PhantomSoulless
10/06/2021 7:16 p.m.

jldiazdel said:

@isabelbota

I just put a post on itself.The forum is very good but the post date from a mobile device is fundamental.We would thank you for seeing 🍻

XMIKE's profile photo
XMIKE
10/10/2021 11:09 a.m.

Hello ... I'm 35 years old.I've been diabetic, and I think I understand what the first person in the thread means.
It is not about physical exhaustion due to some deficit, but because of mental fatigue.
If you have a labile diabetes, it is very difficult to bring control, so much that it is a mental, mood and physical wear.
In my case up to night I have to watch, which makes it impossible to sleep more than 2-3h in a row.And yet, see that the results are not waiting despite the sacrifice ... mine a lot.
The only thing I can tell you to understand or feel in this situation is that much encouragement.I know that nothing solves ... but some are the same.You are not alone.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/11/2021 4:18 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
hello ... I'm 35 years old.I've been diabetic, and I think I understand what the first person in the thread means.
It is not about physical exhaustion due to some deficit, but because of mental fatigue.
If you have a labile diabetes, it is very difficult to bring control, so much that it is a mental, mood and physical wear.
In my case up to night I have to watch, which makes it impossible to sleep more than 2-3h in a row.And yet, see that the results are not waiting despite the sacrifice ... mine a lot.
The only thing I can tell you to understand or feel in this situation is that much encouragement.I know that nothing solves ... but some are the same.You are not alone. & Lt;/Blockquo

Hi Silvia how such, I am new in the forum, I have been evolving diabetes for 30 years, I have 38 now, I wanted to ask you about your evolution with it, have you always had that hem, do you have any complication?as you manage it

Thanks

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
02/09/2022 11:41 a.m.

Well, a server despite my "nick" and with a 40s -year -old man in diabetic I do not feel physically tired, a little worried like everyone else for this effermenity.
Much unimmitted to all.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
02/09/2022 8:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.