{'en': 'An Israeli company promotes a glucose meter without needles to control diabetes', 'es': 'Una compañía israelí promueve un medidor de glucosa sin agujas para controlar la diabetes'} Image

An Israeli company promotes a glucose meter without needles to control diabetes

fer's profile photo   11/21/2017 2:35 p.m.

The Israeli medical company Cnoga is promoting a new way to control blood glucose levels, with the aim of relieving the significant discomfort of patients suffering from the disease and must track their sugar levels by clicking on a finger several times a day.

The non -invasive glucometer of CNOGA "uses a camera to provide an optical diagnosis of blood glucose level by observing color changes in the user's finger," the company explained in a statement, published before World Diabetes Day that isHe commemorated on November 14 to honor Canadian Dr. Frederick Banting, the insulin co -seven, which was born on November 14, 1891.

Cnoga said that the device, launched last year and already approved for use in several countries around the world (including Italy, Brazil and China), "offers precise blood glucose results that are comparable to classic glucose meters", but without needles.

"It operates quickly and precisely, facilitating the monitoring and compliance of patients living with diabetes," they said.

With more than 400 million people suffering from diabetes in the world, Cnoga points out that the device offers a promise for a better quality of life for those who have the disease.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/21/2017 2:35 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

On its website it is not clear if it is already an available product or if it is a project.So I fear the second.

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
11/22/2017 7:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How many threads of non -invasive glucose meters @"fer" will it be because we have been at the Diabetes Week?I am living this almost 33 years old.
He always gets this news on the same dates.
They create illusions and then stay in the inkwell.I don't like to tease us.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/22/2017 8:21 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Everyone takes advantage of these dates to make ads and releases, I still think that the more people try, the better for everyone, but it is also true that you have to follow these issues with some skepticism and never take them to the letter.Let's see if there is luck, someone hits and changes our lives!

fer's profile photo
fer
11/22/2017 10:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have a partner who is in a diabetes study, testing an insulin that puts himself behind meals instead of before, she, of course, does not know if they give him the one he had before or the new but the truth is that theHemo from 8 to 6.7 and is delighted.Besides, they are giving him a food education and in other issues, great, and what comes most to the thread of this, they have put a new glucose meter for 15 days that apparently is not yet marketed, in the arm, it is a catheterInternal that is not seen, not as the current one, and it is not expensive ... I will continue asking him. Do you know any of this?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/25/2017 8:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
I have a partner who is in a diabetes study, testing an insulin that is put behind meals instead of before, she, of course, does not know if they give her whatHe had before or the new but the truth is that hemo has dropped from 8 to 6.7 and is delighted.Besides, they are giving him a food education and in other issues, great, and what comes most to the thread of this, they have put a new glucose meter for 15 days that apparently is not yet marketed, in the arm, it is a catheterInternal that is not seen, not as the current one, and it is not expensive ... I will continue asking him. Do you know any of this?

That of putting the insulin after meals is nonsense because the peak does not avoid God, the insulin that is already marketed and was testing is the FIASP that is much faster than those of now, but of that to the nonsense ofAlways put it after meals.

Regarding the meter that you say is already being tested in Spain by several people, it is the Eversese, they insert you a small capsule, well as a child nothing measures 15 mm.long and 3 thick inside the arm, make a slit to insert it and last three months, leave marks and very careful in summer because the sun gives you in the small bad scar because the brand will be noticed.Above it you have to put like a box of matches, if we complain about the MCG now that is worse, and prices still do not know them even the marketer of Spain, forgive but the name has gone from my head.Look for the photo online and you will stay in size.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/25/2017 10:12 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I am less than a year since I am in the world of diabetes and read thousands of notes with thousands of "promises", at this point until it is not in the market, approved and sees it distrust, illusion as mamà to improve lsmy son's quality of life, it is easy and disappointment too.Seeing is believing.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
11/26/2017 3:16 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

How about Fer ... These from Cnoga I think they have been with that meter for 3 years (several years ago I will try to contact them).Vapware ... the idea is good ... but ... neither exists ... nor is it expected :)

They play with all these types of inventions to capture investors, more than anything else, because if not, it makes no sense .... they sell smoke.As the argument of many films ... the company that understands that the cure for baldness has ....

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/05/2017 1:08 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

In the end, the only reliable method is the usual capillary with its variations and consequences on the fingers.

Laboratories seek non -invasive methods and techniques, and I prefer a long -term invasive.For example, pacemakers, dius, sterns, etc.devices that you put them once, without maintenance and forget.
If they give me a subcutaneous sensor that lasts 10 years, I wear it, but no quarter.

We will not see it in the short term.We will continue depending on flash systems and MGC meters ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2017 2:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.