Entrepreneur, cook and communicator, Chicote is one of the greats of the ‘TV’ and the stoves, with three restaurants and many projects.He visited Zaragoza this week as the godfather of the Diabetes Alliance.The force accompanies him.

–They say he wins as a person, beyond the character we see on TV ...

--Don't know.Probably, there is possibility of talking about more things.

-Then, let's try.I've seen on TV that has a new program ...

-You are called, you're going to eat it.There are six chapters on fraud and scams that have to do with food.And you are going to hallucinate.I have hallucinated and know the sector.It is hard.But someone has to tell it.

-I've seen crying in the promo ...

- When you are talking about a person who has lost his mother in very doubtful conditions it is difficult for you not to get to you or affect you ...

- Lock, he gets angry.It's very passionate!

- Do you know what happens?I have understood that you cannot live without empathy and without getting into the shoes you have in front.And I understood that looking inside is no use without looking out.And, if you look for out without empathy, it is not useful for anything because you are a mere spectator.So I turned empathy into one of my vital principles.I think it was one of nightmare secrets in the kitchen.I do not agree that bulls are always seen from the barrier.What happens is that you expose yourself more.But exposing yourself in the salary.

-The TV gave him fame.But it has been collaborating with the media for a thousand years ...

-Before starting with nightmare he had done many things.TV, on Channel Kitchen, Press ... and Radio, with Toni Garrido.With him I was 3 or 4 years.If I tell you the truth, I don't know how it started.I think the first time I was in his program was almost by chance.He called me for something and from there arose the fact that I collaborated.I had a country with me.I usually enjoy what I do.

–He have come to Zaragoza as a godfather of a kitchen contest of the Alliance in Diabetes de Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly.How did this adventure start?

–It was a year and a half ago.Boehringer and Lilly wanted to give a little more visibility to their program and it seemed to me to participate in it.In the end, it is to give visibility to a pandemic as important as diabetes, a disease that some do not know what they suffer (especially in the case of type 2) and that has terrible consequences.We will help diabetics to eat properly.And that is not synonymous with boring.In fact, those who like life like to eat well.Those who guide diets for diabetes patients have limited culinary knowledge.And that's where we entered.In addition, putting the healthy experience in the first person is an added value.Look at me!I have removed 30 kilos!I am happier than some castañuelas.

"Well, she will tell me how ... I'm interested!"

- Well, eating what you owe but, more importantly, not eating what you should not!And moving my feet ... I have three restaurant in Madrid: one in Reina, another in Castilian and another at Puerta del Sol. Now I am always walking from one to another.

- Do not tell me that he has also returned to rugby?If I'm not mistaken, you played and shared selection with bardem ...

"I would like!"And, yes, we played together, because in the Madrid team we were both.He was in his Spanish, but I didn't.We are fifth, as they say.But it is very complicated with my jobs to maintain a team discipline.I endured two years, but then I left it for a matter of commitment to the team.That's why I went to archery.I had to find something that I could do alone.

-With such an intense biography, I hope ‘the force accompanies him’.

- (laughs) I am a fan of Star Wars from Chaval.When I tell the people of my kitchen,They are all guys in twenty years, that I saw the first in the cinema are hallucinated.I don't know if the force accompanies me but I am amazed everything from Star Wars.And above, now that people know it, I always fall for a gift.

- It's not just that.The comic, in general ... I think he is a fan of the Aragonese altarriba.

–It was very children's comic reader, thanks to the library of my school.Then I left it because I associated the comic to a childish thing.And a few years ago I began to take the calm and keep buying.Among the fantastic, science fiction, black and kitchen, my house library is already for almost 3,000 volumes.

--Alberto, we have to end ... but, about the first question.I did not expect such a close or talkative.

-Another thing, I don't know ... but Rajo, who is pleased!