{'en': 'Now we go to Munich ...', 'es': 'Ahora nos vamos a Munich....'} Image

Now we go to Munich ...

jconegar's profile photo   10/03/2018 11:06 a.m.

After being around his head and having to decide, there is no way back we go to Munich.

For me that I have diabetes, it is not only the challenge of finishing the test but of carrying a good control of diabetes during the trip in addition to the Carerra, of being able to enjoy the trip and does not happen to me as in the sports test of Liverpool where theGlucose was complicated to handle.

Thanks to Club Cuatr Cartagena, I made this trip, a sports club where they constantly help me to fight, not to throw in the towel and move forward, they are very aware of what diabetes is and that it is not simple, but they are very clear that withDiabetes If you can and we have to "fight with her, not against her" because for now we cannot take it off.

Dt1 Team taught me to dream, fight for my dreams and so it will be, something in the head continues, it will take longer, but I go for it.

And what better way to go to Munich than with the new #dexcomg6 glucose meter, this afternoon I start with it, it is a non -adjuvant system or allow clinical decision making without confirmation ((being able to make intakes without the need to make mecapillary analysis)) and for that the measurement interval;But in addition the Dexcom G6 is not calibrated, although if desired it can be programmed to make a calibration per day, although it also allows sporadic calibrations if necessary.I had been thinking about using this new system and the time has come.

Continuous glucose meters with alarms are not only for sports tests and when we go on a trip, they are for 24 hours of 365 days a year, we must make ourselves see, not to publish only in groups of diabetes but in our personal, let's doAll possible noise.

Will all this do all this was unimaginable, fight?Now thanks to all the people who are united around a circle is simpler.

I will be putting in the thread of Dexcom G6 everything related to him.

#Todosunidos
#MCGPARATODES

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/03/2018 11:06 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Surely it is phenomenal!: -C

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/03/2018 11:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Good luck in the test, surely it's great.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/03/2018 11:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Encourage @"jconejar" you will get it!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/03/2018 11:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much for the spirits, on this trip the most important thing will be to keep glucose online.I am already trying the FIASP out of the microinfusora, that is, I put the food bowling to see the new ratios that are not the same, I had thought about waiting for me after the trip but I have decided that nothing that now, that if the basal continues inthe pump and as soon as the ratios of the bolics of food and fsi have already started to play basal pump and pass the insulin to the pump.

For now in my body for what I have seen since last night I need a little more Fiasp insulin units and waiting for 5 minutes being in 110/120 mg it still makes me a little peak it reaches 175 mg, before I had to waitabout 20 min to stay over 160 the peak

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/11/2018 12:04 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.